Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2022 Dutch Grand Prix - Buildup, Practice & Qualifying

Well, at least both cars are ahead of Mercedes on what should be their best track while running the engines at standstill mode.

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    I said it long ago. RBR and Merc will ignore the budget cap and use creative accounting to hide it. Ferrari, yet again, caught napping. Utter failure.

Binotto is not man enough to lead a team as great as Ferrari. I wouldn't allow him lead a group of dog catchers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post
    Well, at least both cars are ahead of Mercedes on what should be their best track while running the engines at standstill mode.
    For now. We may qualify ahead, but it’s likely the Merc has better race pace than us.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    I said it long ago. RBR and Merc will ignore the budget cap and use creative accounting to hide it. Ferrari, yet again, caught napping. Utter failure.

Binotto is not man enough to lead a team as great as Ferrari. I wouldn't allow him lead a group of dog catchers.
    Yup, you’re right. Ferrari should have done the same thing. The FIA can’t audit Ferrari’s road car books, it would have been so easy to put a LaFerrari mule on track 24/7 to develop this car. Instead, here we are battling to be the 3rd fastest car.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post

No matter how grim situation is, you always put a smile on my face

So ferrari being honest represents being a total failure now thats harsh.Cooking the books smart accounting has no place, the best get caught.How can f1 ever be clean when corruptive minds run around this sport including this forum then the sport has no chance.

The sport has no chance because of ridiculous rules, like a budget cap and all the other “green” insanity.

Ferrari can claim the moral high ground, but losing is all the satisfaction they will achieve.

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    So ferrari being honest represents being a total failure now thats harsh.Cooking the books smart accounting has no place, the best get caught.How can f1 ever be clean when corruptive minds run around this sport including this forum then the sport has no chance.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hajj View Post
    The sport has no chance because of ridiculous rules, like a budget cap and all the other “green” insanity.

Ferrari can claim the moral high ground, but losing is all the satisfaction they will achieve.
    Well said

Is there a funny fishy smell emanating from RB sandbags?

The Hajj you've put it very precisely in a nutshell!! (only just now catching up with earlier posts)

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Some "fans" on here actively applaud other teams cheating, just so they can pour hate on Ferrari. Not sure what they think it will achieve but it's all rather bizarre.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Liscia View Post
    Is there a funny fishy smell emanating from RB sandbags?
    Can’t run around 2 seconds faster than everyone else…Toto might run back to his buddies at the fia to change the rules again. RedBull is reminiscent of the past Mercedes; don’t show your full hand but always have enough to win.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Other teams cheating win them championships, if the FIA allows it (which they are), Ferrari should do the same.

But let’s not forget, Ferrari exploiting loopholes gets their wings clipped and relegated to the midfield for 2 years while Mercedes and RedBull exploiting loopholes gets them branded as geniuses.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Accounts have yet to be audited, so unsure how FIA are allowing anything yet. But as said anything to pour more hate on Ferrari by some "fans".
    Forza Ferrari

Suppose team win CWC and their driver win WDC, FIA find out that they spent more money than budget, how will they punish them?
    I am 100000% FIA will not strip them of CWC and WDC!

Suppose team win CWC and their driver win WDC, FIA find out that they spent more money than budget, how will they punish them?
    I am 100000% FIA will not strip them of CWC an
    For the FIAsco to have no rules to deal with violations is too convenient for the "ruling" body and it's favorites!
    Last edited by Tifoso; 2nd September 2022 at 17:59.

Reminds me of the calciopoli malarkey.

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Quote Originally Posted by Liscia View Post
    For the FIAsco to have no rules to deal with violations is too convenient for the "ruling" body and it's favorites!
    FIAsco=brilliant!

(Edited your post for clarity, fratello).

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

I am 100000% FIA will not strip them of CWC and WDC!
    I vote for allowing $0 development budget for said team for three seasons. And some technical directives that guarantee the team cannot compete for 3-4 seasons, which is what happened when Ferrari allegedly bent the rules in 2019. That's what happens when you stop cheating.

And yes, the FIA has stripped drivers and constructors results before. Mclaren 2008 and Michael in 97.

Charles said his car was a bit understeer and it's tricky. While Carlos said he felt comfortable and optimistic for the rest of weekend...

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Accounts have yet to be audited, so unsure how FIA are allowing anything yet. But as said anything to pour more hate on Ferrari by some "fans".
    So if the fia audits the teams after RedBull wins both championships, will they take them away if found guilty or say “just don’t to it again next year”?

I highly doubt the FIA would strip anyone of their wins. Maybe Mattia is right in saying it’s not being policed properly.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Where have the Ferrari fans gone who stood by their team, no matter what? Some comments I read here..........I don't post a lot anymore, but some of you could better not post at all.
    Ferrari fans back Ferrari. If you don't, no problem. There are other teams and they have forums too.
    You can run like the wind, but you'll never outrun the Prancing Horse

Quote Originally Posted by Alonsomaniac View Post
    Where have the Ferrari fans gone who stood by their team, no matter what? Some comments I read here..........I don't post a lot anymore, but some of you could better not post at all.

Ferrari fans back Ferrari. If you don't, no problem. There are other teams and they ha

I for one cannot imagine EVER not being a Tifoso (just like you Lou(igi)!
    Last edited by Tifoso; 3rd September 2022 at 02:22. Reason: clarity ;-)

In France we use to say "who loves, knows also to be tough"
    I wonder sometimes how this team can keep fans with what happened this year
    The fans keep loving Ferrari but can't agree to all that is done by people they would prefer to see doing their sabotage in other teams
    Ferrari is far more than the today team's members
    I think it's not to fans to leave, it's to Marcos and Rueda, at least
    Last edited by Gilles; 2nd September 2022 at 20:57.

Quote Originally Posted by Alonsomaniac View Post
    Ferrari fans back Ferrari. If you don't, no problem. There are other teams and they have forums too.
    I love Ferrari. Schumacher in his Ferrari is some of the best of my youth.

I love the beautiful cars the engineers make at the factory, the pride they take in their work, and the desire for greatness at the Ferrari at factory.

I believe the people building such great cars deserve the best drivers and the best management to represent them, and just because we don't always see eye to eye on who that is, doesn't mean I don't love the team even with its flaws.

There's being a fan, then there's being delusional. When I see bad judgement, I'm going to say so. Why? Because what built Ferrari's best eras was the ability to grow, and handle harsh criticism when it was deserved. And yes, even Brawn and Todt had to take their lumps for mistakes.

Loose with dignity loose with pride.Cheat or manipulate you will be caught because Carma will be your shadow.This budget cap chat at all levels iam sure are making some teams nervous they better have covered there tracks well or they will be history they will be exposed and disqualified the rumblings have started.

Sainz top speed is a real outlier. 326. LeClerc at 316 around same as most. Did Sainz get a tow? If so 10kmh is alot.

I truly hope our pace is genuine but I’m a bit shocked at the slow red bull pace...is that even real?? Coming from the dominant pace they had just over a week ago

I still think they are sandbagging big time

....less than a week ago F60! It strains the imagination!