Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2022 Dutch Grand Prix - Buildup, Practice & Qualifying

Quote Originally Posted by Liscia View Post
    Ferrari fans back Ferrari. If you don't, no problem. There are other teams and they ha

I for one cannot imagine EVER not being a Tifoso (just like you Lou(igi)!
    Hahahahaha!

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    I truly hope our pace is genuine but I’m a bit shocked at the slow red bull pace...is that even real?? Coming from the dominant pace they had just over a week ago

I still think they are sandbagging big time
    Limited testing. They, or anyone, would be fools to sandbag.

Team X: lets fool the other teams. Lets run at non race pace and gain zero race information. That'll fool 'em. We win the Fool Them WDC hand down. Who cares about the real championships?

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    No matter how grim situation is, you always put a smile on my face
    Love ya bro!

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    So ferrari being honest represents being a total failure now thats harsh.Cooking the books smart accounting has no place, the best get caught.How can f1 ever be clean when corruptive minds run around this sport including this forum then the sport has no chance.
    You either do everything to win, or you lose. No one remembers the losers. Winning matters above all.

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Some "fans" on here actively applaud other teams cheating, just so they can pour hate on Ferrari. Not sure what they think it will achieve but it's all rather bizarre.
    I’m applauding other team leaders doing what needs to be done to win and criticize Ferrari’s so called leader for being an utter failure.

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Accounts have yet to be audited, so unsure how FIA are allowing anything yet. But as said anything to pour more hate on Ferrari by some "fans".
    Because nothing will be audited and Ferrari could have been doing what needs to be done to win like RBR but no. They are lead by one of the Goth kids from South Park. He’s a guppy in a sea of sharks and a once in a generation talent like Charles are paying the price for his failures. The fact that others are not up in arms over this shows that they don’t want Ferrari to be on top. It’s like munchausen syndrome by proxy. They want Ferrari to continue to lose so that they can garner attention about how devoted they are.

I truly hope our pace is genuine but I’m a bit shocked at the slow red bull pace...is that even real?? Coming from the dominant pace they had just over a week ago

I think they had some issues with Max's gearbox and then opted to mostly do race runs. Hopefully we will be a lot closer than in Spa nonetheless.

They struggled to set up the car and were not focused on the timesheet. They suffered to make the tires working the whole lap
    They should recover today, but not be dominant as they were in Spa with the margin we saw
    The track favors more Ferrari
    Traction is a key factor, not vmax and not tire degradation
    Mercedes and McLaren are close, but Ferrari should normaly beat them
    Leclerc still has rhythm to unlock because he was unhappy with the balance
    Carlos on his side was happy

Just putting it out there is redbulls chasi the same as last weeks were they using an over budget light weight version panicked fearing exposure and reverted back to the heavier chasis, crazy things do happen quali will tell.

First lap from MV and he is well ahead of everyone

Charles lost half of a second in S1 + S2, Carlos lost nearly half of a second in S1 alone

Max is just on it again untouchable. I can't see him being beaten he will send the Dutch fans crazy.

Max is too strong. The Red Bull we know is fast in a straight line and super efficient but his annihilation of Perez all the time tells me he's just on a different planet. Perez is a better driver than Bottas for reference so it shows you how much better Max is than Hamilton, I don't even think it's all the car, this is Schumacher level.

Quote Originally Posted by patrese86 View Post
    Max is too strong. The Red Bull we know is fast in a straight line and super efficient but his annihilation of Perez all the time tells me he's just on a different planet. Perez is a better driver than Bottas for reference so it shows you how much better Max is than Hamilton, I don't even think it's all the car, this is Schumacher level.
    Perez is not better than Bottas in terms of pace. He finished behind in a car that was atleast as good as the Merc. Even though Bottas had considerably more misfortune. That said, I do believe that its hard for anyone to match Max now. He has gone up several levels over 2021-22.

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Just putting it out there is redbulls chasi the same as last weeks were they using an over budget light weight version panicked fearing exposure and reverted back to the heavier chasis, crazy things do happen quali will tell.
    At that moment I was a bit angry after skysport. Max did a one shot lap whilst our guys, especially Leclercw stayed on track for several laps. It was obvious that the fuel quantity was not the same but this wasn't mentioned at all....
    Then they played "a surprise" when at the end Ferrari was the fastest.

Quote Originally Posted by SB92 View Post
    Perez is not better than Bottas in terms of pace. He finished behind in a car that was atleast as good as the Merc. Even though Bottas had considerably more misfortune. That said, I do believe that its hard for anyone to match Max now. He has gone up several levels over 2021-22.
    Max wasn’t there 5-6 races at the start of the season, that’s where Perez was almost matching him. Then came the upgrades to the liking of Max, this made perez loose his ground as well.

Bagging one title gives you less pressure & drive freely with more towards race. Max is currently in that phase. Where as leclerc is under pressure to win a title, doing mistakes & team is not giving him much needed support in pit wall.

This year’s car should be useful for leclerc to learn from his mistakes & deliver
    Next year with title (if ferrari car is capable + team is around him).

I have Bottas as #10 and Pérez as #11 on my driver ranking. I think they're rather evenly matched. Combine Bottas' raw pace with Pérez' race craft and you more or less get a Sainz, who's a bit above both.

Neither are the kind of driver who should be in the best car though. It's not really 'good for the sport' as Mattia likes to say.

Any thoughts on penalty to Perez for blocking Sainz in FP3?

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Any thoughts on penalty to Perez for blocking Sainz in FP3?
    Not according to sky fools, who screamed for tsunoda's head for holding up the ham...

Sky Germany showing that there is quite some work on Charles‘s car, seems like another setup change.

Dutch fans are morons.

dutch fans...

Quote Originally Posted by 458 Italia View Post
    Dutch fans are morons.
    Quote Originally Posted by stasera View Post
    dutch fans...
    The "flare thrower" (singular) has been removed from the track.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Max done a 1m10s on used tyres...

With norris and stroll this quick, we may struggle to get both cars into Q3.

We seem to be eating up tired again

What is going on at Ferrari? ***..

Lec’s tires where 9 laps old… dunno about Carlos

Gonna be another disaster this weekend. Team isnt bringing any upgrades either but acc. to the fool Binotto, "all is well".

2-3 would be a good result here and hopefully race pace is more like Britain and Austria than the last disaster. Got to find clean laps for both drivers.

It’s confirmed we are fighting with Mercs this weekend.
    RB is on another level. Thanks to their consistent upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by elnano14 View Post
    Max done a 1m10s on used tyres...
    No they were new.