Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 2022 Dutch Grand Prix - Buildup, Practice & Qualifying

Quote Originally Posted by SB92 View Post
    How have your race runs been, guys?
    Russell says he can beat ferrari & Checo tomorrow. This guy is talking too much once he’s into Mercs camp.

Leclerc says if ferrari can play with strategy tomorrow with him & Carlos starting 2&3 tomorrow there is a chance.

I personally feel either leclerc or Sainz will be off podium. One of the merc will catch us & Max is the winner.

No chance of winning tomorrow, we will eat tires in few laps

RB is the fastest car over one lap & race everywhere.

Given their configuration or car specification even they are able to take pole & win in high DF tracks.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Steller effort from both Charles and Max. Tomorrow it will be a duel between this two. I know Charles doesn't care about P2 in the WDC standings, but at the end of the day he should be the runner up. He deserves it for his valiant effort this year.
    My thoughts exactly, OK he made two costly errors in Imola and France but the rest of his misfortunes lie elsewhere within the team. Sky seemed to put too much emphasis on a small 'mistake' in Q3, hence Max getting pole, now they're picking holes in Charles for the sake of it. The ragazzo deserves to be recognised for his efforts against Max this season.

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    My thoughts exactly, OK he made two costly errors in Imola and France but the rest of his misfortunes lie elsewhere within the team. Sky seemed to put too much emphasis on a small 'mistake' in Q3, hence Max getting pole, now they're picking holes in Charles for the sake of it. The ragazzo deserves to be recognised for his efforts against Max this season.
    yes, imo he showed he's better. When you're driving a car with that kind of straight line speed, where a DRS overtake is guaranteed, everything especially strategy is easier.

The race must come together at all levels tomorrow for the win.pole means nothing just a false glory as we have seen this year just how quickly that pole position can unravel into nothing.Hoping for a solid result, ferrari can use this opportunity hopefully as a season reset and use the positive result as motivation moving foward.Charles and Carlos have ticked the first box of the event.

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post
    Ain't really done that since 2012-13 but I managed 20 km in 1 h 29 min once Admittedly not in a race but never let facts get in a way of a good story. Had a blast doing it!

Sorry, I meant ours XD

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Controlling Tyre Deg one of our biggest issue since long time.

2018 -> 2nd half tyre deg was horrible
    2019 -> it’s a one Lap quali car, in the race tyre deg was high
    2020 & 2021 -> don’t want to discuss
    Now 2022. We need to focus on race pace. That’s where Max is killing us & now Mercs too.

Oh damn. I thought Leclerc said that their race pace was strong. Did I misread his comments? Hope we are in contention for a win tomorrow. But realistically we'll probably be behind Russel and the Ham. Maybe even behind the Alpines. Probably do like 4 stops so Leclerc will finish behind Sainz and Alonso so Santander will be happy.

It’s gonna be hard to win tomorrow me thinks
    Red bull and Max look super quick....we’ll see how the tires will behave tomorrow and what the deg will be

No chance at either championships anymore so may as well test stuff for the rest of the season and come back stronger in 2023 with a good and reliable engine this time, better strategy calls and a strong car in terms of aero

To win this race one car has to go long and the other to undercut RB. Regardless of the start.
    Actually, the way I see it if Lec passes MV at the start (unlikely) he should undercut him.

What worries me the most is to win this race we need excelent strategy...

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Even more is our race pace.

If leclerc & Sainz can have strong pace, they themselves can control their strategies. That should be the norm going forward. Rather than trusting our pit wall.

I can’t take trolls in social media everytime when ferrari make blunders. This is getting too often

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Not so sure strategy is enough. We know that RedBull is faster than us, and now Merc have proved over the last two races that they are faster on race pace as well. We may come 5-6 if Ferrari didn’t find something.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~