Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2022 Dutch Grand Prix - Buildup, Practice & Qualifying

2022 Dutch Grand Prix - Buildup, Practice & Qualifying

Lewis looks like he'll take a grid penalty after his shunt with Alonso at Spa. He had a new engine at Spa.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Lewis looks like he'll take a grid penalty after his shunt with Alonso at Spa. He had a new engine at Spa.
    how gives a hoot about Luise???? he should learn how to drive better in wheel to wheel racing.....Alo was right, he only knows how to race when he's first and takes OFF....LOL

but in all seriousness, this track should suit us better; we all sort have knew tath we'd be in trouble in Spa given how efficient red bull's car is compared to ours. This track has a lot more slow corners and hopefully we'll give red fools a run for their money.

but if the weather is COOL again, we may run in the same issues we did in Hungary come race day, when in practice when it was really hot our car was just fine but race day, not so much when it got cooler; our car just doesn't seem to liek teh cool temperatures, or maybe was it a SET UP THING??

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    how gives a hoot about Luise???? he should learn how to drive better in wheel to wheel racing.....Alo was right, he only knows how to race when he's first and takes OFF....LOL

Lewis didn't want to apologize to Alonso after the race because Alonso referred to Lewis during the incident as an "idiot." please.

I've seen drivers throw the finger at each other in F1 during heated moments.

Lewis is a tool and trying to make Alonso's "idiot" message bigger than what it is.

Just to interject some levity this was passed on to me today which I thought might crack you guys up:)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...y-costume.html

well it is almost rivalled by his outfit at Silverstone: https://9gag.com/gag/a0ZgW0Z

I hope the sun shines this time around for Ferrari.
    They desperately need a streak of luck for morale heading into the remainder and to the next season.

Also, I hope my faith in Binnoto isn't unfounded.
    I can't take any more of this unorganized crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Liscia View Post
    Just to interject some levity this was passed on to me today which I thought might crack you guys up:)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...y-costume.html
    CLOWN!!!

Going by the performance of our car in Hungary & Spa.

RB/Max is the favourite. It’s easy for him at the moment.

Last two tracks we suffered with Tyre Deg heavily. Our race pace drastically went down.

Now the order is (Race pace):
    1. RB
    2. Merc
    3. Ferrari

Wonder how we started & ended up.

Charles could win there
    But like we saw many times, our dream team could easily ruin his race
    Carlos, as always, should be pretentious and at the end, just slow

The campaign is lost. Charles should send it. Full send, dude. See an opportunity, go for it. Late brake like hell, and if you take someone out, who cares. If it works, you look like a Chad.

First or Last, Charles. Nothing to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    CLOWN!!!
    He really is. The dude wore a doily dress. Just come out already. We all know it.

Ok let's stop stating the obvious we understand clearly that the championships are lost, so let's all just move on and hopefully ferrari can finish what remains of the season in somewhat of a position mode.As a fan yes it has been difficult to witness the capitulation of a team, but as a ferrari fan iam always optomistic moving foward and it may as well be at the Dutch GP why not I say.....

I bought more aspirin for this weekend to deal with the headaches from more of Ferrari's strategies.

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    There’s a lot to say, we are incompetent.

Ferrari will start with a high downforce config, "then we'll see" 2 specs of front wings to try, one of which is much more unloaded (in the box) Mercedes with a lot of DWF on the front too. Redbull by Max in Austria config. Giant mirrors test 2023

@Formu1a_uno

Very good RB started to test 2023 as well.

Red Bull shows the medium load wing on both RB18s. Ferrari the medium-high load wing (Bahrain Spec) on the F1-75. Thanks to the many banking systems, the front can be unloaded more as the track gains grip.

@Formu1a_uno

I don't care if it's FP1. The pace from the car is unacceptable. Max isn't even driving

Quote Originally Posted by elnano14 View Post
    I don't care if it's FP1. The pace from the car is unacceptable. Max isn't even driving
    Awful slow, with the new TD the car is dead

First part of the season when we failed at everything else (strategy, reliability,...) we still had the cars (and drivers too), now the cars gone as well

They really pee me off when they keep changing what times the sessions are from weekend to weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Aziz View Post
    Awful slow, with the new TD the car is dead
    Yup, looks like the TD affected Ferrari the most. We knew about it for months and had time to react and make changes so that it wouldn’t affect us. Instead we did nothing but whine about Resbulls budget. How can this team love to lose so much? Wake up Binotto, Mercedes will beat you on pace this weekend and you should be embarrassed; you failed at your job. RedBull and Mercedes’ bring update after update, with no concern for the budget. We should be doing the same thing…all the r and d costs can be dumped into the La Ferrari replacement. So disappointed in the team right now.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Just suck it up it will be over soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Just suck it up it will be over soon enough.
    It will be over soon yes, but it’s hard to suck it up. We endured years of pain and this was supposed to be our time. This year and regulations offered the best chance at getting back to winning both championships. We threw it all away. Next year RedBull will be even stronger, and Merc will copy either us or RedBull and be competitive as well. Ferrari are too complacent with loosing. Ferrari fans are too complacent with saying “oh well, there’s always the next regulation change”. I guess we are supposed to wait until 2026 and grin and bear being uncompetitive.

Let’s see what the rest of the season holds for us I guess.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Ferrari are obviously running the engine half a second a lap lower than the others during FP1 as always, but the critical part is going to be managing to fight for pole and maintain good tyre economy at the same time. It's been circled on the calendar as a probably win all season long but I don't believe that will happen now. That being said, if Leclerc finds something and the engine is ran as low as I expect, that could change.

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    Yup, looks like the TD affected Ferrari the most. We knew about it for months and had time to react and make changes so that it wouldn’t affect us. Instead we did nothing but whine about Resbulls budget. How can this team love to lose so much? Wake up Binotto, Mercedes will beat you on pace this weekend and you should be embarrassed; you failed at your job. RedBull and Mercedes’ bring update after update, with no concern for the budget. We should be doing the same thing…all the r and d costs can be dumped into the La Ferrari replacement. So disappointed in the team right now.
    Ferrari didn’t wanna go over the budget spending limit mate....they wannna play it by the book yet red bull don’t give a crap about budget cap it seem as they just spent over $2M on a 4 pkg lighter chassis....good for them I envy them

Binotto as usual, spineless jelly fish with NO backbone

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post
    Ferrari are obviously running the engine half a second a lap lower than the others during FP1 as always, but the critical part is going to be managing to fight for pole and maintain good tyre economy at the same time. It's been circled on the calendar as a probably win all season long but I don't believe that will happen now. That being said, if Leclerc finds something and the engine is ran as low as I expect, that could change.
    Since the start of the season even with the turned down engine we were still comfortable in top 3 even in practice. It hasn't been the case since Spa

And somehow Sainz seems more comfortable with the car than Lec now.

We are clearly the 3rd fastest car now and will probably be in the same position relative to RB and Merc next season. Im just amazed as to how patient the top brass is with this absolute fool Binotto. He has been our worst TP in so many decades and yet gets to keep the seat. Its infuriating.