Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: FORMULA 1 PIRELLI GRAN PREMIO D’ITALIA 2022 - Buildup, Practice & Qualifying

Ferrari bringing pre-TD floor, but let's say the TD hurt us and blame it on Binotto anyway, such is this forum
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    if the pre France floor works better than the current one.....we're back to crappy correlation issues, which would be SUPER bad especially after the millions ferrari invested in brand new windtunnel, cfd tools....etc
    The real issue is not this, shockingly.
    It's how much time it took us to actually revert to the older floor. How long ago was France and why did we stick with a floor which worked worse than the previous one?
    Oh.. wait, "everything is fine with the team" mentality.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

It's not that we didn't know

https://twitter.com/FanaticsFerrari/status/1567500087307141125?s=20&t=Dprcu_1ZYe-xNQIFfNXCTQ

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    if the pre France floor works better than the current one.....we're back to crappy correlation issues, which would be SUPER bad especially after the millions ferrari invested in brand new windtunnel, cfd tools....etc
    It reeks nothing but desperation to me. Charles was the fastest driver in both France and Hungary, but his own mistake in the former and strategic blunder in the latter resultant in no victories.

We all knew that the TD would impact car performance, some would get affected by it more than others. And it's quite clear now that Ferrari is the only team that got affected by it. So they can go back to pre-Spain floor, but that's not going to change anything.

I was expecting to see some substantial upgrades from Ferrari in SPA but there were none. Which is the story of this season. Red Bull and Mercedes have upgraded their cars substantially while Binotto was and is still busy complaining about the budget cap.
    Last edited by tifosi1993; 8th September 2022 at 07:58.

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    The real issue is not this, shockingly.
    It's how much time it took us to actually revert to the older floor. How long ago was France and why did we stick with a floor which worked worse than the previous one?
    Oh.. wait, "everything is fine with the team" mentality.
    So you already know the new floor is worse? Can you let the team know your analysis save them some time testing it.
    Forza Ferrari

Are these subdued performances driving you to change development? -

Binotto: there is little left on the development of the F1-75, as I think for everyone. In Maranello we are mainly working on 2023. Next year's car is born well at the moment>

if there is something we should find out about what is happening now that leads us to subdued performance, we will have time to correct it. Now it is important to react and compete well again because it would mean having somehow addressed this problem of performance in the race.

@Formu1a_Uno

#AMus reports that the reason for Antonio Giovinazzi‘s free practice sessions with Haas is because Ferrari wants him to refresh his driving impressions for the simulator work, not because of them pushing him for the seat.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Are these subdued performances driving you to change development? -

Binotto: there is little left on the development of the F1-75, as I think for everyone. In Maranello we are mainly working on 2023. Next year's car is born well at the moment>

if there is something we should find out about what is happening now that leads us to subdued performance, we will have time to correct it. Now it is important to react and compete well again because it would mean having somehow addressed this problem of performance in the race.

@Formu1a_Uno

Whats the problem with this?
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Whats the problem with this?
    I don’t know why you don’t find a problem in the above statement.

He says F1-75 is limited to development now & his focus is on 2023.

When was our last update to F1-75? First 4-5 races no updates & we are just working on set up.
    Next Barcelona, where there was major upgrade & next France. That’s it.

I don’t know why you don’t find a problem in the above statement.

He says F1-75 is limited to development now & his focus is on 2023.

When was our last update to F1-75? First 4-5 races no updates & we are just working on set up.
    Next Barcelona, where there was major upgrade & next France. That’s it.
    You want us to keep developing this car? Why?
    Forza Ferrari

So you already know the new floor is worse? Can you let the team know your analysis save them some time testing it.
    I am pretty sure that even you, can see the results of the new floor compared to the old one.
    Even you, can understand why they brought the old one.

Don't try this type of answers with me, it' ll not work, you know better :D
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

I am pretty sure that even you, can see the results of the new floor compared to the old one.
    Even you, can understand why they brought the old one.

Don't try this type of answers with me, it' ll not work, you know better :D

Another expert wasted on a forum....
    Forza Ferrari

@greig, you really are just out to be a troll aren't you, no other way to describe your tirade against any and all on the forum that do not have YOUR expert opinion?

You're no expert. Be modest.

Quote Originally Posted by Riccardog View Post
    @greig, you really are just out to be a troll aren't you, no other way to describe your tirade against any and all on the forum that do not have YOUR expert opinion?
    He's probably bored.

Quote Originally Posted by Riccardog View Post

I never put any opinion so thats you wrong.
    Forza Ferrari

I never put any opinion so thats you wrong.
    Actually that can be perceived as your opinion on me ;)
    If not, you're just trolling.

Which is it?

Actually that can be perceived as your opinion on me ;)
    If not, you're just trolling.

Which is it?
    Well your clearly no expert.
    Forza Ferrari

“He won in Spa, he wins in Monza…” still get goosebumps, what a great memory.

https://twitter.com/fanaticsferrari/...927728128?s=21
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    “He won in Spa, he wins in Monza…” still get goosebumps, what a great memory.

https://twitter.com/fanaticsferrari/...927728128?s=21
    what an amazing day that was for Ferrari, Charles and all the italian tiffosi....i still get GOOSBUMPS watching clips of that day
    sadly, we'll prolly gonna look like clowns again this weekend in terms of strategy, pit stops and worse of all CAR PERFORMACE....

i am sure there will be NOTHING for the Tiffosi to celebrate this weekend.....sad so sad, after starting the year so well

ONWARD AND UPWARD.....ROLL ON 2023

Well your clearly no expert.
    Then you're clearly a troll ;)
    You're welcome:)

Then you're clearly a troll ;)
    You're welcome:)

You want us to keep developing this car? Why?
    Yeah because atleast we can get that WCC? & 2nd & 3rd In WDC? Atleast a consolation would throw some light for next year ?

Ferrari has confirmed that it will not only have the Ala Monza spec but a more extensive ad hoc package Tests are scheduled for tomorrow on what doesn't work at Spa

@Formu1a_uno

From Binotto we know that: - Sainz will change PU (all) with penalty - In FP’s the fund introduced in France will be compared with a version that will include older elements (to collect further data that will be useful in understanding / development).

@Formu1a_uno

Ferrari has confirmed that it will not only have the Ala Monza spec but a more extensive ad hoc package Tests are scheduled for tomorrow on what doesn't work at Spa

@Formu1a_uno
    looked up on weather network for the weekend; it seems that saturday and sunday 26-28 degrees and sunny, so it may actually help us with pace as we all know that teh car don;t like cold temps at all

and friday supposed to be a bit of rain 90% so dont' know how the testing between various parts are gonna elaborate

but frankly, with the form of the whole team and car performance as of late i'm not gonna get my hopes up too much for this weekend

Hopefully all the British based teams decide not to race this weekend as a mark of respect

The queen was an avid Ferrari fan and considered herself part of the tifosi..alas the last few weeks of more incompetence on the pitwall took a toll on her health as it has all of us.

RIP

Quote Originally Posted by 458 Italia View Post
    Hopefully all the British based teams decide not to race this weekend as a mark of respect
    I’m sure hamilton will make it about him, say he’s racing for the queen. Then if he by someone chance wins, say she blessed him with divine intervention lmao #grateful

Joking aside, Rest In Peace Queen Elizabeth II.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Yeah because atleast we can get that WCC? & 2nd & 3rd In WDC? Atleast a consolation would throw some light for next year ?

No further developments doesn't necessarily mean they don't have upgrades that were already planned. We may still see new parts on the car at some races. Or older spec if they work better.