Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Frédéric Vasseur

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Good luck to him, first job replace the stragists but not with the ones from Alfa.

I hope he's ruthless with team management and politics.

i hope he is able to asignate the number one and number two drivers

Quote Originally Posted by racingbradley View Post
    Vasseur has bought house in Italy and was seen coming out of Marenello.
    I’ll be watching this. If nothing’s changed we may get a good deal in a few years

So, Fred Vasseur will join Scuderia Ferrari on 9 January as Team Principal and General Manager.

So, no one has been announced officially at the Scuderia in the Technical Director role.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Well, it's official. Let's hope he can straighten out the strategy department at least.

Good luck Frederic
    Now The TD is the first to look at.

Forza Jules

Funny that we now have a French TP and Mclaren have an Italian TP in Andrea Stella, who said the Italians were not the way to run a ship?! Maybe Fred will inject some fire into the position and make sure that Ferrari don't get downtrodden by the FIA/Liberty, as for the technical side, I think there has been reference to Simone Resta (ex-Alfa and Haas) and Laurent Mekies looks to be staying and a new strategist, Ravin Jain.
    Last edited by wisepie; 13th December 2022 at 16:55.

Can’t be worse than current situation.
    I hope.

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    So, Fred Vasseur will join Scuderia Ferrari on 9 January as Team Principal and General Manager.

So, no one has been announced officially at the Scuderia in the Technical Director role.
    One way this is good, it seems like Ferrari responding to Leclerc statements.

He’s the future, giving him all the necessary back up & let’s see if he’s gonna deliver it or not.

I am pretty sure that Sainz Jr. is already walking cloud of negativity. Because of the Leclerc and Vasseur relationship.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again If 2023 car is fast and races for the championship, Sainz will be a big problem. He is not a team player , He think he is god like driver but he is not.

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    Funny that we now have a French TP and Mclaren have an Italian TP in Andrea Stella, who said the Italians were not the way to run a ship?! Maybe Fred will inject some fire into the position and make sure that Ferrari don't get downtrodden by the FIA/Liberty, as for the technical side, I think there has been reference to Simone Resta (ex-Alfa and Haas) and Laurent Mekies looks to be staying and a new strategist, Ravin Jain.
    Source?

[QUOTE=JacKy;1074155]I am pretty sure that Sainz Jr. is already walking cloud of negativity. Because of the Leclerc and Vasseur relationship.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again If 2023 car is fast and races for the championship, Sainz will be a big problem. He is not a team player , He think he is god like driver but he is not.[/Q

Who is not the team player? Leclerc and Vasseur relationship; or Carlos on his own against Vasseur and his team mate as well as all the other drivers? No team orders makes for two team players! I hope Carlos gets tostart the races with at least 4 tires!!: rotfl . Rubenization already and 2023 hasn't started!!

Quote Originally Posted by JacKy View Post
    I am pretty sure that Sainz Jr. is already walking cloud of negativity. Because of the Leclerc and Vasseur relationship.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again If 2023 car is fast and races for the championship, Sainz will be a big problem. He is not a team player , He think he is god like driver but he is not.
    To be fair if a racing driver doesn't believe he is the best, then he is not a racing driver, only a butler

Quote Originally Posted by Rishu View Post
    To be fair if a racing driver doesn't believe he is the best, then he is not a racing driver, only a butler
    You are 100% correct !

Quote Originally Posted by tpe View Post
    Source?
    I read it yesterday on scuderiafans website, nothing concrete and always subject to an official Ferrari clarification as far as I know.

Quote Originally Posted by stasera View Post
    i hope he is able to asignate the number one and number two drivers
    During the race ; not before. Go Santander!!! Freddy boy needs to think WCC for Ferrari !!

Quote Originally Posted by Rishu View Post
    But if your "belief" isn't covered by talent its becomes a sticky situation... just ask Bottas
    Наздраве! :)

Quote Originally Posted by google View Post
    But if your "belief" isn't covered by talent its becomes a sticky situation... just ask Bottas
    $$$$ also becomes and is a sticky situation. F-1 IMO now has going into 2023 6 , 7 including Alonso; qualified for 1st place drivers. Moving over is not for sure a drivers choice! Rubens always got paid!!!! Will Fred ever tell Charles to let Carlos pass ?

Quote Originally Posted by google View Post
    $$$$ also becomes and is a sticky situation. F-1 IMO now has going into 2023 6 , 7 including Alonso; qualified for 1st place drivers. Moving over is not for sure a drivers choice! Rubens always got paid!!!! Will Fred ever tell Charles to let Carlos pass ?

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    So , Reubens decided to get paid to move over when asked to. Choice.
    Good, now we 're in agreement.

As for your Q, would you tell your faster driver to move over for your slower? Only if there was a technical issue.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    So , Reubens decided to get paid to move over when asked to. Choice.
    Good, now we 're in agreement.

As for your Q, would you tell your faster driver to move over for your slower? Only if there was a technical issue.
    Just be sure of who is the faster driver each race. Starting a season and telling one of your drivers you will have to move over no matter how your doing is not how I see a successful two drivers working together for WCC. Without Rubens @ Merc moving over , Michael couldn't win not even one race in 3 seasons. Was he Rubenized?? Meanwhile I hope Santatnder will be on top of Freddy as far as not Rubenizing Carlos every race!

Just be sure of who is the faster driver each race. Starting a season and telling one of your drivers you will have to move over no matter how your doing is not how I see a successful two drivers working together for WCC. Without Rubens @ Merc moving over , Michael couldn't win not even one race in 3 seasons. Was he Rubenized?? Meanwhile I hope Santatnder will be on top of Freddy as far as not Rubenizing Carlos every race!
    If you watched last year you know that Charles was faster than Carlos, race in race out. It's not open for a debate. Carlos now has a very easy task. Be our new Reubens. He can watch the tapes from the Schumi era and get prepared for more info ;)
    As for Santander , don't worry, remember that 55 mn deficit from two sponsors leaving and how the UK media making a party ? Oh, how easily Ferrari closed the gap within days. If / when they leave , someone else will come begging.
    If you hope for a sponsor to control Ferrari, you do not belong with this forum, you're not a Ferrari fan.

But then, we know this.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

A sponsor to control Ferrari no! Just even out the driver chances of who moves over and when. $$$ for sure counts. We Ferrari fans need Charles to beat Max not just Carlos ! Go Santander !!! Carlos needs all the help he can get !

[QUOTE=Brembo;1074365]A sponsor to control Ferrari no! Just even out the driver chances of who moves over and when. $$$ for sure counts. We Ferrari fans need Charles to beat Max not just Carlos ! Go Santander !!! Carlos needs all the help he can get and so does Charles. He needs to beat Max not Carlos for WDC! As the saying goes, 2nd place is the losers 1st place. If you watched 2021 Carlos was faster than Charles.

[QUOTE=Brembo;1074366]
    A sponsor to control Ferrari no! Just even out the driver chances of who moves over and when. $$$ for sure counts. We Ferrari fans need Charles to beat Max not just Carlos ! Go Santander !!! Carlos needs all the help he can get and so does Charles. He needs to beat Max not Carlos for WDC! As the saying goes, 2nd place is the losers 1st place. If you watched 2021 Carlos was faster than Charles.
    You should rewatch 2021 races.

A sponsor to control Ferrari no! Just even out the driver chances of who moves over and when. $$$ for sure counts. We Ferrari fans need Charles to beat Max not just Carlos ! Go Santander !!! Carlos needs all the help he can get !
    It's Ferrari's business how they run their drivers. No sponsor should have control over ANYTHING Ferrari.
    Wake up

[QUOTE=brucewayne;1074367]

You should rewatch 2021 races.
    It's ok, we like Brembo cause in his madness we 're entertained lol

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    It's Ferrari's business how they run their drivers. No sponsor should have control over ANYTHING Ferrari.
    Wake up
    Very well said ! But that will never happen unfortunately. BTW Ferrari, R Bull, Mercedes are team sponsors that run the teams.

Very well said ! But that will never happen unfortunately
    Says you? I don't think so.

BTW Ferrari, R Bull, Mercedes are team sponsors that run the teams.
    What you say here is stupid to no end. I won't even bother to answer. Stop drinking and answering posts.

[QUOTE=aroutis;1074380]

From me to you:

What you say here is stupid to no end. I won't even bother to answer. Stop answering posts.