Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Frédéric Vasseur

[QUOTE=Brembo;1074385]
    Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post

From me to you:

What you say here is stupid to no end. I won't even bother to answer. Stop answering posts.
    Contrary to you, I am not the one answering posts intoxicated nor the one looking like a bafoon 99% of the times posting.
    I am not the joke of the forum.

You have a choice. Keep acting like this and be a joke or get serious.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Dear Brembo, your said loved team has a communication for you : Leclerc 36M$, Sainz 10M$, all is said here
    Any new idea to troll this forum in 2023?

I'm happy that Binotto is no longer TP. He was not good in that position. I think FV is a better TP. I would have much preferred Binotto to be demoted rather than fired altogether. He's a great talent in the lower ranks.
    Forza Ferrari
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

Quote Originally Posted by ntukza View Post
    I'm happy that Binotto is no longer TP. He was not good in that position. I think FV is a better TP. I would have much preferred Binotto to be demoted rather than fired altogether. He's a great talent in the lower ranks.
    Ok, but he should have been demoted, what he didn't want Also, I think some people in and out of the team were tired of him (like Resta)
    I think he had lost the trust of many people, too many lies, inconsistencies and pathetic authoritarian movements
    The real problem is that he kept this task after Sergio’s death, it wasn’t the initial scenario I think
    Vasseur was Sergio's target
    Last edited by Gilles; 21st January 2023 at 16:05.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilles View Post
    Dear Brembo, your said loved team has a communication for you : Leclerc 36M$, Sainz 10M$, all is said here
    Any new idea to troll this forum in 2023?
    You seem to troll well without any ideas from me. Borderline poverty $10 million!! The races can't start soooon enough ! It's good to see you follow my posts so well.
    Last edited by Brembo; 5th February 2023 at 11:19.

Guys, MS/RB is not the topic of this thread, let's not go back into this topic or posts will be deleted.
    Rest in Peace Leza, you were a true warrior...