Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 2022 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Race Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Would have still been P2, no answer to Max.
    We would never know, but I don’t agree with you....I think he’s got ALL IT TAKES to beat max in wdc if he had a reliable machinery and some spot on strategy team
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Great drive by Leclerc. He made the race himself. Stellar performance.
    Reminded me of Seb against Bottas -> Bahrain GP.

P2 in WDC & P2 in WCC. Ok for now.

Expecting strong performance next year. Need a WDC title with Leclerc.
    Just to add I expect Ferrari CWC

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Just to add I expect Ferrari CWC
    This....fir me WCC is what matters most...wdc is a bonus
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    This....fir me WCC is what matters most...wdc is a bonus

You only ever blame the team, fact is Charles has made mistakes as much as the team.
    I guess with age, you're losing your memory.

Never blamed the team or Binotto without any cause, always defended them. But I can't ignore what happened this year, the display of sheer incompetence from Binotto and the pit wall.

I'm not a fanatic, and only a fanatic will defend this pitwall and our model TP.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    We would never know, but I don’t agree with you....I think he’s got ALL IT TAKES to beat max in wdc if he had a reliable machinery and some spot on strategy team
    Max did not have any issues this year?
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    I guess with age, you're losing your memory.

Never blamed the team or Binotto without any cause, always defended them. But I can't ignore what happened this year, the display of sheer incompetence from Binotto and the pit wall.

I'm not a fanatic, and only a fanatic will defend this pitwall and our model TP.
    Oh really?

Pathetic strategy. Clowns. Just throw these lots from a cliff

Charles even said after the race they had to beat Checo by a different strategy, he agreed to the 1 stop, but now you are unhappy it worked out.....
    Forza Ferrari

And?

2 stopper enabled Sainz to get Ham. Same would've happened with Charles, without the nail-baiting part.

well done leclerc. he fought against ferrari and checo perez. and he won

if you want to make leclerc one pit then why you take sainz from perez's way? can anyone tell me that? we saw that how perez lost times against hamilton. sainz could have been done this against checo. but our high IQ team took sainz into pit and they cleaned perez's way. wow incredible

And?

2 stopper enabled Sainz to get Ham. Some would've happened with Charles, without the nail-baiting.
    Not what Charles thought but ah well. Ham was not driving a Red Bull....
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by stasera View Post
    well done leclerc. he fought against ferrari and checo perez. and he won

if you want to make leclerc one pit then why you take sainz from perez's way? can anyone tell me that? we saw that how perez lost times against hamilton. sainz could have been done this against checo. but our high IQ team took sainz into pit and they cleaned perez's way. wow incredible
    You realise Ferrari were wanting to secure P2 in the WCC? and all their focus was not on Charles unlike yours?

Why was P2 for Charles more important for you than P2 in the WCC for Ferrari or P4 for Carlos?????
    Forza Ferrari

Not what Charles thought but ah well. Ham was not driving a Red Bull....
    But Ham still had the leg over Sainz, it's the faster 2 stopper strategy that enabled Sainz to get Ham.

Charles on the other hand was faster than Perez, so 2 stopper would've worked easily.

But Ham still had the leg over Sainz, it's the faster 2 stopper strategy that enabled Sainz to get Ham.

Charles on the other hand was faster than Perez, so 2 stopper would've worked easily.
    1 stop worked just as easily, I know it's upsetting for you that you don't get to attack the team though. Sorry bout that.
    Forza Ferrari

You realise Ferrari were wanting to secure P2 in the WCC? and all their focus was not on Charles unlike yours?

Why was P2 for Charles more important for you than P2 in the WCC for Ferrari or P4 for Carlos?????

if we would have pitted with perez or after one lap perez, we would secure p2 and we would be able to fight for p1 against verstappen.

you know this?

1 stop worked just as easily, I know it's upsetting for you that you don't get to attack the team though. Sorry bout that.
    Nah you're not that smart, you don't know that much tbh.

And your world there's nothing wrong with Ferrari's pit-wall. But in real world, Binotto had to defend them quite forcefully. But yeah, keep on living in that La La La land of yours.

if we would have pitted with perez or after one lap perez, we would secure p2 and we would be able to fight for p1 against verstappen.

you know this?
    No I don't think we had anyway to fight for P1. Your strategy would just see us stay being Perez....
    Forza Ferrari

1 stop doesn't work actually, Leclerc won against ferrari pit wall and against perez, its because perez was so slow as hell, secondly he lost a lot of times against weak teams who actually had to give their positon to perez.

No I don't think we had anyway to fight for P1. Your strategy would just see us stay being Perez....
    how? the gap between charles and perez was 0.9

we could have been 1-3 or 2-3 today. its interesting that still there are bunch of people who like our strategy

Nah you're not that smart, you don't know that much tbh.

And your world there's nothing wrong with Ferrari's pit-wall. But in real world, Binotto had to defend them quite forcefully. But yeah, keep on living in that La La La land of yours.
    Where have I said there is nothing wrong with our pitwall? today was not one of those days, as I said I know your upset about the strategy working.
    Forza Ferrari

you know this?
    Exactly. The gap between Perez and Max was less than a second after the first stop, same as Sainz and Charles.

Going for the undercut would've enabled Charles to dust off Perez and go after Max.

how? the gap charles and perez was 0.9

we could have been 1-3 or 2-3 today. its interesting that still there are bunch of people who like our strategy
    Nope, pitting same lap as Perez or one lap later would see Charles still be behind Perez.
    Forza Ferrari

Exactly. The gap between Perez and Max was less than a second after the first stop, same as Sainz and Charles.

Going for the undercut would've enabled Charles to dust off Perez and go after Max.
    Max was Sunday driving from his 1st stop we were not on his pace.
    Forza Ferrari

Where have I said there is nothing wrong with our pitwall? today was not one of those days, as I said I know your upset about the strategy working.
    And as I've said, Charles made this strategy work all by himself. He was faster than Perez before the first stop, had Ferrari gone for the undercut, Perez wouldn't have mattered.

And as I've said, Charles made this strategy work all by himself. He was faster than Perez before the first stop, had Ferrari gone for the undercut, Perez wouldn't have mattered.
    Well Charles was asked if he could manage that pace to the end and he said yes, you are just angry it worked it's ok.
    Forza Ferrari

Max was Sunday driving from his 1st stop we were not on his pace.

Never said Charles would've beaten Max. But 2 stopper would've enabled him to go after Max.

Nope, pitting same lap as Perez or one lap later would see Charles still be behind Perez.
    but with the hard tyres we have better pace than RB

they are better with the mediums.

Never said Charles would've beaten Max. But 2 stopper would've enabled him to go after Max.
    They would have just went to 2 with Max and win anyway. Your desperate now to blame the team for something.....
    Forza Ferrari

Because Charles is the more important driver. He showed us today. Great tire management, great race pace. Great call at the end from the team, they made the strategy work with Charles. Godd way to end the year, now focus on getting back stronger.

Congratulations to the team and Charles.
    It was the best we could get this year.
    If Fred is joining us as TP he has a job in hand to fight for the championships. it's what we expect.

Forza Jules

one stop strategy was an awful decision, we should admit it. it doesn't work except for Leclerc. we can see here that perez's strategy was the fastest strategy. and Leclerc's strategy was not even the second fastest strategy.

Vettel started p9 and finished barely p10 (with one-pit)
    stroll started p14 and finished 8 with two-pit strategy

Hamilton also disliked one-stop strategy

we could have been p1 with Leclerc, but we have risked p2. this is a fact. there is one-pit strategy that worked today was that one of leclerc. But the problem is that this strategy worked because of its external dimensions, it's all about Perez wasn't fast as he needs to be.

it would have been like japan GP, maybe Monaco? I can't count how many races we screwed up. at first, I blamed the Spanish lobby and sponsors, because the team always screwed Charles up. but after a few times, they screwed up Sainz as well. I don't trust and believe these clowns for next year. look at these merc guys. they were so funny and so slow. how they improved and closed the gap between RB and Ferrari. What if they produce a good car for the next season? and what if we screw up as we did this year. IDK, we need massive changes.