Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3141516171819202122232425262728

Thread: 2023 F1 news/rumours

Quote Originally Posted by JChan View Post
    You are right brother, but at the end the day he is behind CL in standing (considering CL has more DNF & Pitwall error)
    As some would say on this forum: 'the points don't lie.'

The points definitely don’t lie. And let’s not forget that the win was only possible because Charles sacrificed himself and his own race to protect Carlos. We wouldn’t want him feeling intimidated would we?

Every sane, mentally stable fan knows and understands that Charles is clearly superior to Carlos. That doesn’t mean Carlos is a bad racer, he is competent enough to be a number 2. But never at the level of Charles.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Charles for sure drove his part as #2 driver to protect #! Carlos for that only win. Fred mad sure Charles got paid back at the last race . Carlos wasn't even sent out the last lap! We for sure have 2 great and I'd say equal drivers who can do it come 2024. That Carlos 2023 win is a big deal for him Ferrari and we fans! No other team could do it!!! R Bull was too strong.A Charles for Alonso trade would be great. A sane mentally stable move for sure! Both Carlos and Alonso's pay combined is less than Charles gets paid! At least if he won a race it wouldn't feel so bad.
    Last edited by Brembo; 29th November 2023 at 17:21.

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    And let’s not forget that the win was only possible because Charles sacrificed himself and his own race to protect Carlos. We wouldn’t want him feeling intimidated would we?
    Let's not make things up for the sake of it, Carlos done a pretty clever job of securing that win also.
    Forza Ferrari

Red Bull Racing won the 2023 Constructors' Championship with a record-breaking 765 points. Max Verstappen secured his third World Drivers' Championship with a dominant performance, winning 19 races out of 22.

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Let's not make things up for the sake of it, Carlos done a pretty clever job of securing that win also.
    Yes, he was very clever with the strategy at the end.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Max's super license fee for next season came to just under a million$$ The points are how they count up the fee. The better you do the more you pay. Lucky for Max R Bull picked up the tab!

Saw the movie Ferrari(2023) with Adam Driver playing Enzo. This movie's timeline is between 1956 and 1957 given the cars and the Mille Miglia of 1957.

I was disappointed. 90% of the movie is drama between Enzo, his wife and Enzo's mistress. The last 30 minutes of the movie is the Mille Miglia of 1957.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Embarrassing journalism from Motorpost.com, obviously written by a Hamilton fanboy....grasping at straws and going as far as gifting Hamilton/Mercedes another title "if RedBull/Verstappen never raced". Pathetic.

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/w...2023/10558044/
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Saw the movie Ferrari(2023) with Adam Driver playing Enzo. This movie's timeline is between 1956 and 1957 given the cars and the Mille Miglia of 1957.

I was disappointed. 90% of the movie is drama between Enzo, his wife and Enzo's mistress. The last 30 minutes of the movie is the Mille Miglia of 1957.
    From what I've read about it I'd already decided to give it a pass to spare myself some anger. Adam Driver as Enzo? Really? Thanks for warning others!

Quote Originally Posted by Liscia View Post
    From what I've read about it I'd already decided to give it a pass to spare myself some anger. Adam Driver as Enzo? Really? Thanks for warning others!
    Right? They couldn't find any English speaking Italian actor to play the role? He and Lady Gaga sounded like they were doing Russian parody voices in House of Gucci. I could only imagine how embarrassing he will be as Enzo.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by Liscia View Post
    Right? They couldn't find any English speaking Italian actor to play the role? He and Lady Gaga sounded like they were doing Russian parody voices in House of Gucci. I could only imagine how embarrassing he will be as Enzo.
    Adam Driver as Enzo "il Commendatore" is portrayed in the film when Enzo is in front of the press, his drivers(Von Trips, De Portado, Hill, etc) and that's pretty much it. You sense in the small amount of time portrayed in the film that Enzo commanded alot and demanded alot. As far as Adam Drivers performance of Enzo, I would have to say it was average at best....nothing stellar or you get the big "wow" factor. The movies storyline deals with Enzo, his wife and the mistress. I didn't know that Piero Ferrari was Piero Landi in real life back when this movie was shot with regards to timeline.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!! Ferrari FANS and team!

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!! Ferrari FANS and team!
    And to you, too!

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

The points definitely don’t lie. And let’s not forget that the win was only possible because Charles sacrificed himself and his own race to protect Carlos. We wouldn’t want him feeling intimidated would we?

Every sane, mentally stable fan knows and understands that Charles is clearly superior to Carlos. That doesn’t mean Carlos is a bad racer, he is competent enough to be a number 2. But never at the level of Charles.
    Except when it came to winning a race in 2023. !