Thread: 'Formula 1, Drive to Survive'. Season 5.

'Formula 1, Drive to Survive'. Season 5.

Last night, I watched the First Episode. Will not give too much away. I liked how it tracked the two Team Principals of Ferrari and HAAS, (Sorry, there Names escape me). They were in a Classic Fiat car, driving through the Italian countryside.
    There is a relationship formed, with Ferrari supplying HAAS with Ferrari engines and parts.
    Could be more fueds ahead, with Toto Wolf and Christian Horner.
    The good times WILL return, and FERever.

netflix is american

but in this serie you can see that Netflix' favorite drivers are British drivers and their favorite team is Mercedes AMG. I dont think they are unbiased. but still, its enjoyable to watch it. because there are not much content about F1

## THIS COULD BE SEEN AS A SPOILER ALERT ##

Been watching a few more episodes of the New Series. Ferrari finished the first race 1st and 2nd. Then things start to unravel a bit.
    Bad decisions during races, cost them top place finishes. Ferrari seem to be letting there drivers race against each other, no team orders at the time.
    Red Bull's Christian Horner feels there threat could come from Ferrari, but is amazed at Ferrari's performance regarding the pit stops, (or lack of).

Here is a clip from Series 5. Team Principal Meeting, where Mercedes Toto Wolff has a debate. ## Swear Words are in this clip. ##

https://youtube.com/shorts/E0dbu39MQ4I?feature=share

This season was much better than the last. Imo the best part was Horner giving it to Totto. "change your ******ing car", and guess what, Totto has now been forced to do exactly that! lol
    CUT ME. CUT YOU. BOTH OUR BLOOD IS FERRARI RED!