Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 2023 Saudi Arabian Grand Prix - Race Thread

Quote Originally Posted by JacKy View Post
    Leclerc walking around as usual after he lost his purpose
    what a fighter, you mean or what...let me pass, I am not faster and not happy, like I said, I love racing, if you are faster, then you overtake, simple

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    I don't see Ferrari taking a single win this season
    Lol. Ferrari won’t win until 2026, if we are lucky and somehow get our stuff together
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Will take us a long time to rebuild, many seemed to thinking changing TP would just fix everything.
    We're going through the "rebuilding" phase for 15 years now. And the end result is zero.

Quote Originally Posted by brucewayne View Post
    He did, but there is no point in doing it. Ferrari is scared to make uncomfortable decisions. Nothing new. One mistake after another. They really went for hards with Charles, this is so laughable.
    Hards was the right choice at the time though, not like they knew there would be a SC the next lap....
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    Lol. Ferrari won’t win until 2026, if we are lucky and somehow get our stuff together
    Unfortunately you are right

He did, but there is no point in doing it. Ferrari is scared to make uncomfortable decisions. Nothing new. One mistake after another. They really went for hards with Charles, this is so laughable.
    This. Why would he push if he knew Ferrari wouldn’t be behind him? Waste of time.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

They need a strong organized team principal the team has been missing since Jean Todt. Until they do, it's welcome to the middle of the pack field.

Not defending anyone, Charles never pushed him. Not shocked your throwing a hissy fit though.
    Sainz started 8 places in front of Charles, this reason alone is enough for me that he needs to move over. But we are scared that his feelings get hurt.

We really need a better explanation than what we are currently getting about this cars performance.

Binotto said we was hardly affected by TD39 (clearly not true). Fred says we believe in this philosophy..I just hope he understands the aspirations of Ferrari are different to Alfa Romeo and he understands that when you fall short you can and should expect an inquest.

Not defending anyone, Charles never pushed him. Not shocked your throwing a hissy fit though.
    Lol. Upset that my team is mediocre and can’t make hard decisions. You call it a hissy fit. lol. No point with you
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

I have to say after watching every second of the 8 hour race on Friday, there wasn't much to get me involved in the action today.

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    Lol. Upset that my team is mediocre and can’t make hard decisions. You call it a hissy fit. lol. No point with you
    Wasn't a hard decision though, Charles was not really close and seemed to just give up. Next you will blame it on a conspiracy.
    Forza Ferrari

Hards was the right choice at the time though, not like they knew there would be a SC the next lap....
    Hards are the way to go if you have a RB. I will apply for a job at Scuderia, they have all the data but make wrong decisions. Over and over again.

Sainz started 8 places in front of Charles, this reason alone is enough for me that he needs to move over. But we are scared that his feelings get hurt.
    SC
    Forza Ferrari

Only Merc can stop the RB. They are going away from their zero pod concept to RB one.

Ferrari one the other hand is going to develop their mediocre concept. Others may call is stubbornness, I'd call it foolishness.

Hards are the way to go if you have a RB. I will apply for a job at Scuderia, they have all the data but make wrong decisions. Over and over again.
    LOL yeah your the expert after the event, our stops were correct.
    Forza Ferrari

Will take us a long time to rebuild, many seemed to thinking changing TP would just fix everything.
    I just can't understand what they were doing since the French GP 2022 and thinking this was going to be a good car. It's a freaking potato.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Only Merc can stop the RB. They are going away from their zero pod concept to RB one.

Ferrari one the other hand is going to develop their mediocre concept. Others may call is stubbornness, I'd call it foolishness.
    Ferrari doesn’t have plan B options.

This is where Mercs are good at. They are coming up with new car later in season.

we have to wait till 2026 for any particle of hope

I mean this track is 1 stopper, and by the time both went to pit it was around lap 17-18, and which tyres you should put on them outside Hard ??? Everyone in the top 10 outside Hamilton all pitted for Hard
    Our strategy was the only thing didn't go wrong this race

I'm just depressed. We went backwards fast.

LOL yeah your the expert after the event, our stops were correct.
    Yeah sure, we finished behind AM/Mercedes. If I can see it in front of the tv, the box should too. But hey we are a great team. Everything is fine.

Yeah sure, we finished behind AM/Mercedes. If I can see it in front of the tv, the box should too. But hey we are a great team. Everything is fine.
    You would have put M on at Charles stop? The pitstops were not the problem today.
    Forza Ferrari

SC
    You should start to work in PR. We should call you Mr. Excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Ferrari doesn’t have plan B options.

This is where Mercs are good at. They are coming up with new car later in season.
    Cause they are leaderless. They don't have any experienced and title winning technical director leading them. And I don't expect any of them to move back to Italy at this stage of their career.

I think that there is not something else to say about Ferrari...
    The question is how many years we have to wait until a championship...
    Surely some people have been waiting from 1979 to 2000 in order to see Michael and Ferrari becoming champions...so 2007 is not that back in history.
    The situation is depressing...

You should start to work in PR. We should call you Mr. Excuse.
    Was there not a SC? Why is that an excuse?
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by stasera View Post
    we have to wait till 2026 for any particle of hope
    With this current team, I don’t have any hope.

Bring in some new talents from other depts & try it out. This whole Italian thing doesn’t work out.

Seriously ferrari gave up 2020 & 2021…. Just to be on winning cycle for 2022-2025.

In 2022, our team gave up in mid season to fight in 2023 . Now what they gonna do I don’t understand.

You would have put M on at Charles stop? LOL
    Yes, wouldn’t have been worse tbh. Our pace on the hards is a disaster. 2s slower. But hey, lets go on hards. They pitted Charles too early anyway. Go longer and switch to mediums. Plus, we would have had luck today with the SC.

Yes, wouldn’t have been worse tbh. Our pace on the hards is a disaster. 2s slower. But hey, lets go on hards. They pitted Charles too early anyway. Go longer and switch to mediums. Plus, we would have had luck today with the SC.
    as said your only trying to look clever after the event, as it happened live the stops were correct.

Can you show us your analysis of our pace on the H tyre before the race?
    Forza Ferrari