Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 2023 Spanish Grand Prix - Practice & Qualifying Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Hopefully we see a good improvement in race pace and tomorrow, it's a long way to recover from but we have to start going in the right direction which so far seems to be the case with these upgrades.
    I'm confident of a good race tomorrow. The upgrades have worked and the car balance is better. So big thumbs up to the design team.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSpeed View Post
    You know what they say and it's true, the worse the F1 team does, the better the Ferrari road cars are!
    Just couldn't understand . If they want to make money then just focus on the SpA and leaving the Scuderia alone . But no they f-ckup the team too

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Not sure why the usual suspects are still crying about. The upgrades have worked and we are starting from P2. Yes, what happened to Charles was unfortunate but that doesn't mean we should ignore all the positives.
    Come on, you can’t be satisfied with that. P2 was the maximum today, but we are way off RB in Qualy on a short track, which should be our strength. Vasseur insisted that we have the potential for Pole. Race pace is more important though, so let’s see if we improved in this regard. And if it was really a problem with the car, what does tell you about this team? Every week there is something.

Not sure why the usual suspects are still crying about. The upgrades have worked and we are starting from P2. Yes, what happened to Charles was unfortunate but that doesn't mean we should ignore all the positives.
    Are we sure they worked? We were good in quali for the whole year os far. Actually this gap is quite big for our standards. The issue allways came in the race, so let's wait for that.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Bwahahahaha.
    ooops... what now, buddy boy?

what now, love joy?

Hu? Can't hear ya?

Wanna say something slick again, simp?

Quote Originally Posted by brucewayne View Post
    Come on, you can’t be satisfied with that. P2 was the maximum today, but we are way off RB in Qualy on a short track, which should be our strength. Vasseur insisted that we have the potential for Pole. Race pace is more important though, so let’s see if we improved in this regard. And if it was really a problem with the car, what does tell you about this team? Every week there is something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    Are we sure they worked? We were good in quali for the whole year os far. Actually this gap is quite big for our standards. The issue allways came in the race, so let's wait for that.
    +1 (bolded area)
    It's not how start but how you finish.

One way I’m excited
    1. Leclerc coming up the order from back of the grid.
    2. I want to see more of leclerc making an impact in these kind of races.
    3. Any late SC should help him with the tyres left under his queue.
    4. Need to keep an eye on our race pace, whether we had an improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    ooops... what now, buddy boy?
    https://i.imgur.com/SETJ0w6.jpg

what now, love joy?
    https://i.imgur.com/C3oF1hX.jpg

Hu? Can't hear ya?
    https://i.imgur.com/lNuhGkG.jpg

Wanna say something slick again, simp?
    That is brilliantly pathetic
    Forza Ferrari

That is brilliantly pathetic
    And yet, proved you wrong yet again.

Didn’t watch qualifying, coming here and reading all this disaster. Did Ferrari deliberately screw Charles again to keep him out of Saniz way at his home Grand Prix?
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

And yet, proved you wrong yet again.
    Bwhahahaha you actually went and took pics, that has made my year.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    Didn’t watch qualifying, coming here and reading all this disaster. Did Ferrari deliberately screw Charles again to keep him out of Saniz way at his home Grand Prix?
    Yes, for Santander.

But no, something broke on Charles car so he had no pace.
    Forza Ferrari

They don't seem to do anything deliberatly. It's just the usual incompetence.

Yes, for Santander.

But no, something broke on Charles car so he had no pace.
    Nothing has been said officially about anything broken.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Nothing has been said officially about anything broken.
    Ok then so what you asking? clearly something was not right with the car.
    Forza Ferrari

They don't seem to do anything deliberatly. It's just the usual incompetence.
    I wouldn’t put it past these clowns to sabotage his car to make sure spicy-santander does better than him at his home Grand Prix. Honestly.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Bwhahahaha you actually went and took pics, that has made my year.
    3 minutes of my Saturday morning to proved you wrong yet again is well worth it because it shows the rest of the forum just how much of a pathetic joke you truly are. Thought it would appear many already know.

Now I can go and float in my pool with a beer. Or do I not have a pool either, simp?

if you look at this session the times were all mixed up, i'm wondering if some teams are splitting their setups between drivers not knowing what the weather is going to be tomorrow.

i also called this in the begining of the thread, if we now maybe can't get heat into the tyres as easily in order to improve our wear rate and pace in the races.

Ok then so what you asking? clearly something was not right with the car.
    Charles said his car was undriveable in left hand corners. That doesn’t mean there is damage. Not until Ferrari officially tells us there is damage.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

3 minutes of my Saturday morning to proved you wrong yet again is well worth it because it shows the rest of the forum just how much of a pathetic joke you truly are. Thought it would appear many already know.

Now I can go and float in my pool with a beer. Or do I not have a pool either, simp?
    So funny you went and took pics for the internet, hahahaha so funny,
    Forza Ferrari

also i would like to point out if it was Sainz qualifying lower the attitude would be "Sainz is garbage we need a better driver", but since it's the stud the attitude is that Ferrari is screwing him over.

I wouldn’t put it past these clowns to sabotage his car to make sure spicy-santander does better than him at his home Grand Prix. Honestly.
    Incompetence often times looks like malice. They aren't that capable. With those clowns they would sabotage the wrong car, or sabotage a sedan in the parking lot by mistake.

Charles said his car was undriveable in left hand corners. That doesn’t mean there is damage. Not until Ferrari officially tells us there is damage.
    But not in right hand corners, and very different from FP3, but yeah nothing broken, but they sabotaged him on purpose you said?
    Forza Ferrari

Martin Brundle said Charles Leclerc will likely have to start from the pit lane, as Ferrari will take the car apart to investigate.

Quote Originally Posted by brucewayne View Post
    As I've said already, we shouldn't always be focussing on the negatives. The upgrades have worked and the car is behaving much better than before. So that's already a big plus point.

And as for qualifying, tell me, apart from Baku or Monaco, in which race we were closer to the RB? If you have forgotten already, Charles was also able to put the 2021 car on pole in those races. So it's more down to his natural speed than the car.

And it has been quite clear that Charles's side of the garage is not up to the standard. But the blame should lay on him as well. Why hasn't he demanded any changes? His race engineer keeps making mistakes but he seems to be oblivious. He has all the speed to become a champion, but his mindset is clearly mellow and doesn't have the ruthlessness of Max/Alo/Ham.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Martin Brundle said Charles Leclerc will likely have to start from the pit lane, as Ferrari will take the car apart to investigate.
    that's fine, we can take new components to add to the pool.

So funny you went and took pics for the internet, hahahaha so funny,
    That's all you got. Lose the argument and try to bury your failure for all the other members to see.

Carlos Sainz:

“I don't know exactly what happened to Charles, but it seems to be the same story all year.”

“The car has a very narrow window, and depending on the conditions, you struggle with different balances".

Incompetence often times looks like malice. They aren't that capable. With those clowns they would sabotage the wrong car, or sabotage a sedan in the parking lot by mistake.
    LOL
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

As I've said already, we shouldn't always be focussing on the negatives. The upgrades have worked and the car is behaving much better than before. So that's already a big plus point.

And as for qualifying, tell me, apart from Baku or Monaco, in which race we were closer to the RB? If you have forgotten already, Charles was also able to put the 2021 car on pole in those races. So it's more down to his natural speed than the car.

And it has been quite clear that Charles's side of the garage is not up to the standard. But the blame should lay on him as well. Why hasn't he demanded any changes? His race engineer keeps making mistakes but he seems to be oblivious. He has all the speed to become a champion, but his mindset is clearly mellow and doesn't have the ruthlessness of Max/Alo/Ham.
    +1

Sadly so many here are just too deep into negativity they don't know anything else.
    Forza Ferrari