Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: 2023 Austrian Grand Prix - Practice, Qualifying, Sprint Shootout & Sprint Race Thread

Quote Originally Posted by RossTheBoss View Post

Really grasping at straws. While Max beats his teammate by 20 seconds, you want to argue Leclerc beating Sainz in a race where the latter was ordered not to attack somehow demonstrates the latter should be some undisputed team leader.
    Typical Max fangirl. Can't read what was written. Max this, Max that while bashing a Ferrari driver in a Ferrari forum.

It's clear you can't read and clearly suffering neuron deficiencies due to excessive jerking off to Max. So better go to a Max fan forum, where all the Max fangirls like yourself congregate and pour your hate and malice there.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Oh yeah, it was Schumacher himself and himself alone that made Ferrari good!

So you have gone from 2022 to 1997, in order to justify your vitriol towards the current Ferrari driver. Sad.
    You really have some of the worst reading comprehension on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by RossTheBoss View Post
    Stop freebasing whatever drugs you're on and take a cold look at reality.

Charles consistently is inconsistent. He's either on or off, and this year he's mostly been off.

Moronic crash in Australia, TWO stupid crashes in Miami and got stuck behind a Haas for 90% of the race, screwed his qualifying in Monaco, walked away with no points in Spain after qualifying at the back, missed Q3 in Canada, and stunk in the rain today.

Blaming the team for all his mistakes doesn't help him. The kid has got some growing up to do - like you.
    Now blaming Charles for Australia and Monaco.

What a sad little hater.

Now blaming Charles for Australia and Monaco.

What a sad little hater.
    Lol look who's talking. Cl himself just said he isn't up to the mark in mixed conditions. The hypocrisy in yours post are so evident especially when you nitpicked 2019 season of vettel's and implied how he sucked when he had a fair share of badluck plus the team making the now accepted signature errors. He also lost confidence in the team and in 2020 it was evident he was never the same. Mentally CL is on the verge of becoming vettel now if things don't turn around in this team he would want out I wonder if you will leave with him then?

No one is unbeatable. Carlos will beat Charles and Perez will beat Max on occasions. But how many times Carlos is getting grid drops or suffering from reliability problems like Charles? Ferrari's best race finish this year is P3 with Charles and best qualifying result is also thanks to Charles. Carlos had finished every race this year and yet to bag a podium.

Carlos's only victory in F1 was last year's Silverstone, and we all know how he had won that race. But yeah, Charles is holding Ferrari back!
    Well said. No one is unbeatable.

Rubens beat Michael
    Bottas beat Ham
    Ham beat Alonso
    Webber beat Vettel
    Perez beat Max

We are talking about raw pace & consistency for the wins. It’s only Ham/Max/Alonso/Leclerc can pull those.

Carlos/Perez/Bottas/Webber these drivers are not at top league.

Quote Originally Posted by Msdiabl0 View Post
    Lol look who's talking. Cl himself just said he isn't up to the mark in mixed conditions. The hypocrisy in yours post are so evident especially when you nitpicked 2019 season of vettel's and implied how he sucked when he had a fair share of badluck plus the team making the now accepted signature errors. He also lost confidence in the team and in 2020 it was evident he was never the same. Mentally CL is on the verge of becoming vettel now if things don't turn around in this team he would want out I wonder if you will leave with him then?
    It’s good that he’s acknowledging his worst performance. CL said many a times, he learnt a lot from Vettel.
    Now bringing back those things doesn’t make sense. We are talking about Carlos vs Charles. 2022 car was strong for 6-7 races, any of these races did Carlos had the wins? Or did possess a threat for win?

Charles is making to many errors he is going through a rough patch and his driving for race conditions is lacking.Sure he is fast over one lap but that is not enough to win any form of race.Calos is proving to be a steady hand he has the better of Charles this season he has more composure and patience gets the car feeling faster and gets himself into a good rhythm.Charles has to find those ingredients its up to him.Ferrari are doing there bit now its up to him.

Who are you again? Some banned user with different name?

I'm flattered, you remembered all my previous posts from 2019-2020 and whatnot. Nah, I'm just gonna stay here. You on the other hand, I don't know. Probably you're gonna earn yourself another ban.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post

Rubens beat Michael
    Bottas beat Ham
    Ham beat Alonso
    Webber beat Vettel
    Perez beat Max

We are talking about raw pace & consistency for the wins. It’s only Ham/Max/Alonso/Leclerc can pull those.

Yeah, some people have hijacked this thread successfully and we have gone from Charles did an awful job today to Chares is just crap, slower than Carlos and the reason why Ferrari is not dominating is because of him.
    We already saw last year what Charles can do when the car was capable. But I guess to some people its "you are only good as your last race".

Charles got 3 penalty's in the last 4 races from impeding other drivers...

Ferrari needs to wake up and communicate way better!

And why they pitted for the harder medium tyres on a cold and wet track?
    Out of soft tyres?
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

I really dislike people who like robots only watch results and make assumptions!!!
    But unfortunately you can't say anything to them to explain some things other then cold results.
    So I only hope that CL refind his self again and then I want to see what they will tell !!???!!!But then everything will be alright and we all gonna celebrate, right???!!!

Rubens beat Michael
    Bottas beat Ham
    Ham beat Alonso
    Webber beat Vettel
    Perez beat Max

Ros TOOK A WDC against Ham !!!!
    And Carlos beat Max in their rookie year in Torro Rosso
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Who are you again? Some banned user with different name?

I'm flattered, you remembered all my previous posts from 2019-2020 and whatnot. Nah, I'm just gonna stay here. You on the other hand, I don't know. Probably you're gonna earn yourself another ban.
    Listen dude I didn't get banned here. Been on this page since you were in nappies. I don't post or live on here like you do. The fake facade you put out here, you are nothing but a fan boy! Resort to your personal insults elsewhere. Couldn't be bothered with recovering password (msg for admins it's one of those things where u put in the correct stuff still it says can't keep a password already used) anyway
    Was just highlighting the hypocrisy in your posts. Sainz is no front runner everyone knows it but Leclerc is going through the vettel complex now and he is vocal about it, something you are blind to!

And just FYI I have had the honour to share a race track with leclerc and he has signed my helmet, I run a racing academy too not sure what you do other than playing Minecraft and posting laptimes on this forum?

Carlos beat Lando too! Ask anyone in the racing world about how good Lando is! He just doesn't have that wdc material vibe about him but he works well within teams. Leclerc on the other hand has won everything coming into F1 has obvious high expectations from himself and the team, after what the pitwall put him through last year is reminiscent of vettel in 2017/2018 silly calls by the team and then enforced errors by the driver. CL needs to regroup and pick himself up from here. Hopefully he is on it today and takes max at the start and sainz does something worthwhile instead of just slotting on behind and run a lone race!

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    Ros TOOK A WDC against Ham !!!!
    And Carlos beat Max in their rookie year in Torro Rosso
    Even button did beat Alonso.
    I’m talking about in complete racing standards. When the car was there in 6-7 races last year where was Max & Charles & Carlos? As simple as that.

How many wins were lost? Monaco, Barcelona, Silverstone, French (own mistake), Hungary…. In any of these races did Carlos posses a threat to win? Please don’t talk about Silverstone, Team did sabotage Leclerc clearly here.

Now 2023..!! How many penalties of his own? He’s not having any consistency ride in this season.

Please re-read my post above. The team throwing wins right left and center makes a driver doubt their calls every time. Same trend followed from 2017-2018 albeit Vettel's error were carefully watched and the media never let him an respite for all the hate sky had bottled up for him spanking their lovechild Hamilton during his redbull days. Now CL is going through a similar trend at Ferrari he has a habit of overdriving anyway if he doesn't pick himself from here it will be very difficult for him to thrive in such an environment, how many ppl can u change? This Italian mindset doesn't work. To dominate this sport you need the British to run the team, it trickles down to even running a go kart team, simply best in the business and shrewd as hell. We are too soft, hopefully Fred changes that sooner than later!

Listen dude I didn't get banned here. Been on this page since you were in nappies. I don't post or live on here like you do. The fake facade you put out here, you are nothing but a fan boy! Resort to your personal insults elsewhere. Couldn't be bothered with recovering password (msg for admins it's one of those things where u put in the correct stuff still it says can't keep a password already used) anyway
    Was just highlighting the hypocrisy in your posts. Sainz is no front runner everyone knows it but Leclerc is going through the vettel complex now and he is vocal about it, something you are blind to!
    LMAO. A talking bot from slave built hellhole butting in and lecturing about personal insults!

"Recovering password" . Soon you will earn yourself another ban and this site will rid itself of another troll. Good riddance, I'd say. And I don't normally put people in the ignore list, but you are an exception, a troll account with 8 posts.

F3 race ended in a dry but cloudy condition. The DRS didn't look too powerful, tyre wear was quite high. The front tyres, both left and right, took a huge beating.

Even button did beat Alonso.
    I’m talking about in complete racing standards. When the car was there in 6-7 races last year where was Max & Charles & Carlos? As simple as that.

How many wins were lost? Monaco, Barcelona, Silverstone, French (own mistake), Hungary…. In any of these races did Carlos posses a threat to win? Please don’t talk about Silverstone, Team did sabotage Leclerc clearly here.

Now 2023..!! How many penalties of his own? He’s not having any consistency ride in this season.
    I'm with you on this. Just adding some more!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

LMAO. A talking bot from slave built hellhole butting in and lecturing about personal insults!

"Recovering password" . Soon you will earn yourself another ban and this site will rid itself of another troll. Good riddance, I'd say. And I don't normally put people in the ignore list, but you are an exception, a troll account with 8 posts.
    Been here since ages my child, msdiablo way back during 05-06 when the layout and page was completely different with less trolls like you here acting like dorks who know about the sport. I not a blind fanboy like yourself. I made another account cuz I can't be bothered with the recovery process. Troll someone on Minecraft or Roblox whatever it is that kids your age play now. Done more in racing than you can't even dream of doing in videogames so bugger off. I'm blind to your posts from hereon just found it ludicrous that a guy with no spine spitting out the most hypocritical stuff. I don't watch races on live timing, perhaps you shouldn't either anyway that's enough for a kid like you

In Leclerc's position it would be hard to not be demoralised, angry and lacking confidence in the pitwall and radio communication from the past year's strategies at Ferrari.

F2 has delivered again. What a race. The sun is out and the rubber has been laid down. We can have a good race today.

Good weather, good sign!
    Look like a dream team is coming

Been here since ages my child, msdiablo way back during 05-06 when the layout and page was completely different with less trolls like you here acting like dorks who know about the sport. I not a blind fanboy like yourself. I made another account cuz I can't be bothered with the recovery process. Troll someone on Minecraft or Roblox whatever it is that kids your age play now. Done more in racing than you can't even dream of doing in videogames so bugger off. I'm blind to your posts from hereon just found it ludicrous that a guy with no spine spitting out the most hypocritical stuff. I don't watch races on live timing, perhaps you shouldn't either anyway that's enough for a kid like you
    Playing videogames is a way better activity than diddling with sand and oil like you do.

Imagine living in 2023 and making fun of people who play videogames. What a dumb old fossil.

Fixed fortunes for Ferrari academy drivers. Bearman had to start from P20 but made some great overtakes and was able to finish the race in P5. Arthur on the other hand had to retire due to his wheel coming off after the pitstop.

Let's hope that weather stays dry. Any idea of strategy? M-H?

Quote Originally Posted by patrese86 View Post
    Let's hope that weather stays dry. Any idea of strategy? M-H?
    It's raining man

Lec doesn't have the pace. It's sad !!!
    If our fastest driver is Sainz, then we have a driver problem together with the car / team one !!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!