Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2023 Hungarian GP - Race thread

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    .its been part if my life for 35 years!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari312T4 View Post
    I know how you feel, It's 37 years part of life.
    28 years, and watched every single race weekend, including 20/21... but this situation now is so painful to watch

Quote Originally Posted by guro View Post
    28 years, and watched every single race weekend, including 20/21... but this situation now is so painful to watch
    I'm quite young here , fan since 2010 . Back then i had great memories with Fernando , he fighting the championship until the end and never give up in 2010 and 2012 ! This sport is the reason why i study automotive in Uni
    Look like a dream team is coming

Quote Originally Posted by guro View Post
    You can have a bad car but a good strategy. And to me it seems to me that we have a bad car, mediocre update improvements and very poor strategies. It's hit or miss. Mostly a miss for a couple of seasons. If we had a lesser car but good strategies we could have had much better results. And its indeed so painful to watch when there's so much wrong

I am cheering for our Aussie lad Oscar piastri just watch this kid improve as time goes on.Forget ferrari they nothing to cheer about at least Oscar and maclaren do.

So Russell will he pass Leclerc by his own penalty? Cherry on the cake ladies and gentlemen...

It's an easy fix don't watch or even better have a next favourite team and get on board have some fun and rid your self of the ferrari toxins.I have maclaren obviously and it's great watching them grow again and rising from the ashes.The other team is just burning.

And 7 and 8...

Literally we were 1+ second faster than Mclaren at the beginning

now we are 0.3-0.4 slower.

With “working” upgrades.

Forza Ferrari

Thank god i turned off TV 15 minutes before !

Well that was exciting....

Ferrari should take a sabbatical from f1 for a while no shame in pulling out for a while.What they do is not working who ever they employee just has not got it hit and miss just like a piniana at a childrens party.A total reset is required at ferrari from top to bottom.

Don't really care about this race results.
    All I care is that the team haven't show us 1 single good element to grab on and say " maybe we can build on it". Unfortunately our current engineers have prove us that they are incapable of competing with their colleagues from RedBull, Merc,McLaren and maybe AM
    On the market side ,all the proven good ones had denied us and preferred to go the the previous team.
    So from simple logic we have NO HOPE as we are, and NO HOPE from something also better to happen in the near future.
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Dilettanti

70 seconds gap to Verstappen over 70 laps Race.

That is encouraging

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Ferrari should take a sabbatical from f1 for a while no shame in pulling out for a while.What they do is not working who ever they employee just has not got it hit and miss just like a piniana at a childrens party.A total reset is required at ferrari from top to bottom.
    Stupid company not worth owning this team . Enzo should have held back the team back then !

Xavi to Charles : Good Job! P7

What is this ? Haas or what ?

Clowns

Don't really care about this race results.
    All I care is that the team haven't show us 1 single good element to grab on and say " maybe we can build on it". Unfortunately our current engineers have prove us that they are incapable of competing with their colleagues from RedBull, Merc,McLaren and maybe AM
    On the market side ,all the proven good ones had denied us and preferred to go the the previous team.
    So from simple logic we have NO HOPE as we are, and NO HOPE from something also better to happen in the near future.
    We had atleast a good quali pace, now that is also gone.

So upgrades turned to downgrades on our car.

As I said SF-23 is clearly fundamentally weak & to my surprise ferrari still having correlations issues from wind tunnel to on track.

It's time to swing the VETO against the budget cap but weakling Elkann is too big of a cuck for that

Also, if McLaren didn't violate it this season Santa Claus is real.

Hopefully AI and robotics will make serious strides in coming years, because soon there will be no driver who will want to drive a Ferrari "car".

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

All I care is that the team haven't show us 1 single good element to grab on and say " maybe we can build on it".
    That's where I'm pretty much at. There's nothing to build on for us. We look very reminiscent of a middle of the grid team, they kind of just plod on through the season and there's little noticible improvement.

Let see what Fred , Elkan and Vigna will say

How is McLaren able to jump from last to 2nd within half a season and we just keep going backwards?

Thanks to Mr. binotto giving us glorious years of 2019/2020/2021/2022/2023.

We were on the right path starting 2017/2018 … then this man came in with bloody team politics we saw down trend.

Quote Originally Posted by Schumiklub View Post
    How is McLaren able to jump from last to 2nd within half a season and we just keep going backwards?
    Idk about Mclaren but that is what we made for… KEEP GOING BACKWARDS THROUGH THE SEASON

It is like a Challange for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Schumiklub View Post
    Obviously massive budget cap and accounting cheating. If someone steals a million they'll go to solitary confinement, but whoever steals billions become world leaders. Too big to fail.

The new front tire construction is messing with Ferrari. They need to solve this big delta between performance over 1 lap and race pace.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Thanks to Mr. binotto giving us glorious years of 2019/2020/2021/2022/2023.

We were on the right path starting 2017/2018 … then this man came in with bloody team politics we saw down trend.
    And thing got worse this year , Binotto and several other major figures left the team . Fred can't do anything for now except making excuses race after race

Quote Originally Posted by Aviamata View Post
    Let see what Fred , Elkan and Vigna will say
    Fred be like “ we expected to be better here bla bla bla… We have a lot to solve bla bla bla… we will keep bringing updates bla bla bla… “

Quote Originally Posted by JacKy View Post
    Fred be like “ we expected to be better here bla bla bla… We have a lot to solve bla bla bla… we will keep bringing updates bla bla bla… “
    From now on , only a kid would take his words !