Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 2023 Italian Grand Prix - Race

Quote Originally Posted by Aviamata View Post
    We have the front-end but the rear-end just so unstable in these kind of track . Maybe we should try to bring the understeer configuration to Singapore to tried something ? Although Charles would not like understeered car...
    Agreed. Even Verstappen told to Carlos that Ferrari’s back was all over the place , struggling for the traction.

The car was born dead. The SIS position says it all for me.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Nah, I'm rather enjoying your dying forum.

A buffoon running and ruining this place like a buffoon.
    He is a man of great patience. I’d have booted you long ago.

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Cause he wanted on the podium at Monza? Don't think he cried much about it though?

If Charles never locked up into t1 then he probably would have got P3 but team points remain the same. Sainz had a very good weekend and deserved his podium I thought.
    If Sainz looking for benefit of the team, he wouldn’t have mentioned that point right?

I guess Charles deserves more given what happened to him in 2022 & 2023 start?

I don't think many expected Ferrari to suddenly be able to win, but we certainly put up a very good fight today.
    I think the team did everything they could to achieve a good result at their home race, at least we manage to take pole position.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    If Sainz looking for benefit of the team, he wouldn’t have mentioned that point right?

I guess Charles deserves more given what happened to him in 2022 & 2023 start?
    What? Stopping fighting and risking a double DNF is not to the benefit of the team?

Why did Charles deserve the podium more this weekend?
    Forza Ferrari

Charles said that he was loosing 0.3-0.4 sec every lap to Perez at Parabolica’s entry.

And mini sectors kinda confirming it.

Right After Ascari:

Sainz
    Perez +0.618
    Leclerc +0.758

After entry of Parabolica

Sainz
    Perez +0.288
    Leclerc +0.948

Leclerc lost 0.2 sec in total to Perez despite having Double Tow+Skinnier rear wing within a Straight and Parabolica’s entry.

Crazy.

I'm relieved we managed to get P3/4 and both drivers drove great races, Carlos deserved his podium and DOTD, but Charles was still not giving up and they were lucky to avoid a couple of DNFs. Good effort from the team and Monza looked fabulous, even better if we'd had two on the podium!

Constructor championship

2.Mercedes 273 pts
    3.Ferrari 228 pts
    4.Aston 217 pts

Our gap to P2 is still 45 points and AM is only 11 points behind . If next race won't go well we could have been easily down to P4 again .
    Look like a dream team is coming

Constructor championship

2.Mercedes 273 pts
    3.Ferrari 228 pts
    4.Aston 217 pts

Our gap to P2 is still 45 points and AM is only 11 points behind . If next race won't go well we could have been easily down to P4 again .
    I wouldnt mind if we going to have more Wind Tunnel working hour. Being 2nd or 5th doesnt really matter in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by JacKy View Post
    I wouldnt mind if we going to have more Wind Tunnel working hour. Being 2nd or 5th doesnt really matter in my eyes.
    Wind tunnel time is already freezed for next year with the team standings in July 2023.

1. RB
    2. AM
    3. Mercs
    4. Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    What? Stopping fighting and risking a double DNF is not to the benefit of the team?

Why did Charles deserve the podium more this weekend?
    He had the pace to get that P3.

No rear end traction this filtersr all the way through the current spec hence poor performance on high down force circuits..Fix this with next year's car and ferrari will be at the pointy end.Mighty effort from the boys.P3 in constructors now.

Singapore is a lot like Baku, Charles will shine. I wouldn't write it off.

Good points haul from today's race.
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    He had the pace to get that P3.
    So did Carlos though your turning into Brembo
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    I'm relieved we managed to get P3/4 and both drivers drove great races, Carlos deserved his podium and DOTD, but Charles was still not giving up and they were lucky to avoid a couple of DNFs. Good effort from the team and Monza looked fabulous, even better if we'd had two on the podium!
    I am glad they avoided double DNF, as I was for the first time at the Monza track. If that happend I think I would die!
    All in all I am satisfiyed, as more of 3rd and 4th with both Red Bull cars in the race was impossible.

[formulapassion.it]

According to reports by ANSA, Carlos Sainz fresh from the podium in Monza, had left the hotel where he was staying in the center of Milan and was approached by three people who surrounded him, and they snatched his watch.

Sainz is at the police station in Milan filing a complaint. The report suggest that the three people involved have been arrested.

Sainz did not give up and began to chase the robbers together with other people who were on the street and they obviously recognized the driver. The robbers were then stopped by police officers who took them to the police station.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

There is a reason Carlos was voted driver of the day, he deserved the Monza podium, had overall better weekend than Charles. I thought we maximized our weekend with P3 & P4, look forward to Singapore
    Last edited by Rishu; 4th September 2023 at 03:06.

Constructor championship

2.Mercedes 273 pts
    3.Ferrari 228 pts
    4.Aston 217 pts

Don't worry about AM, they are running a one-legged race