Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2023 Singapore Grand Prix - Practice & Qualifying Thread

2023 Singapore Grand Prix - Practice & Qualifying Thread

FP1 just ended

And we looked fast as hell, both on short run and long run

Wow this is soooo unexpected man
    Look like a dream team is coming

I must say I’m really surprised that we look that good given the pace we’ve had at the other high downforce track like Hungary...but I’m not gonna count my chickens yet as it’s still fp1

But early signs are definitely encouraging

any free links for FP2??

thanks

On this 1st laps on medium, Sainz looks SO much faster then Lec. And this after Monza where he also had the edge.
    Is he has picked up his pace, is Lec struggling?? Does this car come more to Sainz corner ??
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    this one don't work for me

any other ones??

thanks again.

FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    this one don't work for me

any other ones??

thanks again.
    For me its a bit odd. You 1st open the link with vpn ,but when its open and start the countdown,you closr the vpn adn refresh the page. And then it opens some new windows but you close them .
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    On this 1st laps on medium, Sainz looks SO much faster then Lec. And this after Monza where he also had the edge.
    Is he has picked up his pace, is Lec struggling?? Does this car come more to Sainz corner ??
    Nah Lec still faster, he had the 3 fastest sector in Fp1 and now still faster in Fp2

Quote Originally Posted by elnano14 View Post
    Nah Lec still faster, he had the 3 fastest sector in Fp1 and now still faster in Fp2
    Yep , on the 3d run on mediums ,he was the fastest!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Ok I don't understand this car
    Slow in Monaco, slow in Hungary, slow in Zandvoort, but now fast af on this track ***

Slow in Monaco, slow in Hungary, slow in Zandvoort, but now fast af on this track ***
    they said that they worked a lot on the high downforce package ,and they found some solutions that eliminates the problems we had on Zandvoort. They where upbeat about our chances here !!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

New TD's this weekend. Resetting order after last years TD which affected Ferrari. If so bit worrying as next years car maybe to RB concept when pissibly that concept was so good due to flexi things which are now not allowed. Could be Ferrari concept was right all along but they got stung with last years TD? Will see how quali and race are here and for the rest of the year. Maybe today is just light fuel.

Quote Originally Posted by 330 p4 View Post
    New TD's this weekend. Resetting order after last years TD which affected Ferrari. If so bit worrying as next years car maybe to RB concept when pissibly that concept was so good due to flexi things which are now not allowed. Could be Ferrari concept was right all along but they got stung with last years TD? Will see how quali and race are here and for the rest of the year. Maybe today is just light fuel.
    maybe this new TD did affect others more then it did us, but i'm still not buying the bull's pace in these free practices....maybe they are hiding something, maybe not

we'll see how quali and race will pan out

Any race pace times??
    i saw on live , that Alo did 1:37:8+ on mediums, Piastri di 1:38:8+ , Ham did 1:38:4+ .Then they saw a window say the Lec was on a 1:38:0 pace ,but on that lap he did 1:38:4+
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Long run pace not as strong as it was in FP1
    We started at around the same pace as Lando + RB + Alonso + Mercs, but now 0.2-0.3 slower than the others, maybe the tyres are dead, Red Bull is consistently but not that quick, Alonso + Mercedes look very strong

Well ,at least the track position plays a lot here. Lets hope we are not TOO slow that we will be overtaken . I think we have a lot chances to take pole ,even 1-2.
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Long run pace not as strong as it was in FP1
    We started at around the same pace as Lando + RB + Alonso + Mercs, but now 0.2-0.3 slower than the others, maybe the tyres are dead, Red Bull is consistently but not that quick, Alonso + Mercedes look very strong
    so all the hype of our race pace from FP1 long run pace for nothing....
    at least we've seem to implement something that works on high DF tracks that it didn't earlier in the season

Oh god they are getting my hopes up lol

Quote Originally Posted by patrese86 View Post
    Oh god they are getting my hopes up lol
    Its great you can have a nice Friday evening and look forward to Saturday where on occasion they feed your enthusiasm even more but then comes Sunday, the tyre start to go, RB run and hide and Ferrari may or may not fend off Merc, Aston and Mclaren (on a good weekend).

i wanted to post this, i haven't read any posts, or watched any sessions yet.

But if the running order this weekend looks more like Baku, then everything i've watched and read about this coming weekend is wrong, and most of the F1 fanbase is clueless.

Quote Originally Posted by Cavallino View Post
    i wanted to post this, i haven't read any posts, or watched any sessions yet.

But if the running order this weekend looks more like Baku, then everything i've watched and read about this coming weekend is wrong, and most of the F1 fanbase is clueless.
    time will tell mate
    i too think red fools are hiding something and only playing with us

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    time will tell mate
    i too think red fools are hiding something and only playing with us
    it's not even red fools, no one is even picking us for best of the rest this weekend.

saying this track is similar to Hungary, so advantage Merc.

So Baku doesn't exist?

if you think oh, Hungary is more relevant because it is more recent, then you drastically overestimate in season car development
    Last edited by Cavallino; 16th September 2023 at 00:39.

Quote Originally Posted by 330 p4 View Post
    Sam Collins on F1TV said Ferrari had more fuel in FP1, so no, the pace is real

anyone have race sim times?

Quote Originally Posted by Cavallino View Post
    anyone have race sim times?
    IMG-0374.png

Quote Originally Posted by gump1480 View Post
    that would mean checo and alonso have the edge. Other than that it's really tight. Hard to say.

I also think qualifying doesn't matter as much here as before, more straight, more full throttle.

They added a DRS zone too no?

As I maintain always expect the unexpected .My take is that ferrari are on the pace and it's real.The pu plays 2nd to no one .Ferrari are over coming there issues quickly with the car they are holding there cards close and that how it should be hopefully no more internal leaks,with any progress made.Is an upset on the table in Singapore handing Red bull there first loss my opinion I'd most certainly.

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    As I maintain always expect the unexpected .My take is that ferrari are on the pace and it's real.The pu plays 2nd to no one .Ferrari are over coming there issues quickly with the car they are holding there cards close and that how it should be hopefully no more internal leaks,with any progress made.Is an upset on the table in Singapore handing Red bull there first loss my opinion I'd most certainly.
    RB seems up and running in FP3