Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2023 Mexican GP - Practice & Qualifying thread

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Russell at more risk for the pit exit his car was stationary & Ham at more risk for failing to slow down under yellow.

Max might get away as footage shows his car wasn’t stationary.
    No further action.

Great, this will create mayhem going fwd if they don’t set precedent.

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    that was really out of nowhere !!! It like in that 1st attempt both our drivers found the perfect conditions and made the perfect lap. I think even if you gave them 2-3 more sets of softs , they could never manage this times again .
    But it is what it is and its great for us. Now for tomorrow , on paper it looks like we will struggle a bit. todays longer stints where quite good , but will we manage to have this kind of pace tomorrow ???
    Beating Max would be hard. His RB simply refuses to chew up its tyres, and on top of that add a driver like Max himself.

But my biggest worry is the "strategy". Not sure what they are going to do. Put Charles in a 3-stop strategy at a circuit where tyre wear is quite low? I dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Beating Max would be hard. His RB simply refuses to chew up its tyres, and on top of that add a driver like Max himself.

But my biggest worry is the "strategy". Not sure what they are going to do. Put Charles in a 3-stop strategy at a circuit where tyre wear is quite low? I dunno.
    I’m worried about start P1/P2/P3…!!

P3 is at advantage here in Mexico going into Turn1.

Either Sainz need to cover Leclerc so that Max doesn’t get an advantage. If Ferrari stays P1 & P2 going into Turn1 then one of the driver should play team game & hold max for sometime until the lead driver build a gap. But I doubt Sainz will cover up, he will attack Leclerc & ask for a strategy call. This will play into Max.

On the other side, it’s time to pay back for Austin GP lap1 max vs Leclerc where Max pushed him off the track. I guess the same need to be implied here by Leclerc, don’t need to be too nice.

Quote Originally Posted by 458 Italia View Post
    Must just be me then!

I'll PM you a pic to show what I mean.
    me also . On the mobile , tablet
    I have made an attempt to fix this, has anything changed?
    Forza Ferrari

yes its changed. its a different format (not like before ) but its ok. its definitely usable!! thanks!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Hope this isn't a repeat of the usual few starting laps with decent performance, then tyres dropping off a cliff and both cars sitting ducks on the straight.

yes its changed. its a different format (not like before ) but its ok. its definitely usable!! thanks!!
    Thanks, when I have some more time can look into it a bit more.
    Forza Ferrari

Hey Grieg, been years. Hope all's good? Have forgotten much from jumping dead cow with 20mm clearance, turning car into VTOL, lost much memory. Is this right column to ask for Links to watch on? Stuck in boonies with disabled car, can't get to tv. This race is a must watch...

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Feathers View Post
    Hey Grieg, been years. Hope all's good? Have forgotten much from jumping dead cow with 20mm clearance, turning car into VTOL, lost much memory. Is this right column to ask for Links to watch on? Stuck in boonies with disabled car, can't get to tv. This race is a must watch...
    Suppose if Grieg hasn't objected, hope I'm clear to ask. Does anyone have a link for me to watch the race pls? Times ticking down and would appreciate seeing if I can connect to link soonest rather than find I'm blocked and miss start. Open to suggestions. Thx

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Feathers View Post
    Suppose if Grieg hasn't objected, hope I'm clear to ask. Does anyone have a link for me to watch the race pls? Times ticking down and would appreciate seeing if I can connect to link soonest rather than find I'm blocked and miss start. Open to suggestions. Thx
    https://www.vipbox.lc/formula-1/fia-...gp-race-1-live

Make sure you have an adblock on your browser for easy use.

Thanks mightily

4568 Italia, just a quick thank you for looking out for a fellow Tifosi. That was great, I missed a bit, due to my lack of knowledge of how much streaming data uses up, so had to recharge X2, last at finish. But it was flawless even with next to zero signal in middle of African bush. Thank you