Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2023 Abu Dhabi GP practice & qualifying thread

ΤΗΑΤ S3 from Lec is PHENOMENAL !!!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    Fantastic drive Charles! Always finds something more…amazing run of front row starts! Give this man a car!!

Forza Ferrari!
    Indeed FERRARI, please give this brilliant man a car that can fight for wins
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    Where did that come from? Wow, nice lap.
    It’s called MAGIC Charles mate….

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    AND WHY HE SHOULD BE NUMBER ONE @nd the overrated Carlos should be ONLY a wing man to him

Charles is BOSS
    Lost an easy podium in Bahrain, forced to start from P12 after qualifying P2 in Saudi, lost another podium in Monaco because his race engineer was sleeping, Bad strategy call in Silverstone, had a tiny touch with Piastri in the Dutch GP that resultant in a big floor damage, Forced to give up his race in Singapore because of his teammate, Atrocious strategy call in Austin then got DSQ, DNS in Brazil while starting from P2, Lost a win in last week's GP because of the SC....

So many lost points for Charles this season. And yet the gap between him and Sainz is only 12 points. So people like Brembo, who should be locked up in a metal asylum, must always be ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Lost an easy podium in Bahrain, forced to start from P12 after qualifying P2 in Saudi, lost another podium in Monaco because his race engineer was sleeping, Bad strategy call in Silverstone, had a tiny touch with Piastri in the Dutch GP that resultant in a big floor damage, Forced to give up his race in Singapore because of his teammate, Atrocious strategy call in Austin then got DSQ, DNS in Brazil while starting from P2, Lost a win in last week's GP because of the SC....

So many lost points for Charles this season. And yet the gap between him and Sainz is only 12 points. So people like Brembo, who should be locked up in a metal asylum, must always be ignored.
    Mate, I put Brembo on the ignore list A LONG, LONG TIME AGO

And like yiu said, Charles has been so unlucky this season
    Hopefully all this bad luck will finally go away and for gods sake Ferrari, give this lad a proper car that can fight for wins as well as a proper race engineer and better strategy team as he will take care of the rest

FORZA FERRARI, CHARLES

That’s leclerc special. He’s the best qualifier on the grid. It’s just he need good race car, then he will dial in

During FP3, Charles did a long run on used mediums (7 laps older at the start of his stint) and when the tack temp was over 40 degrees.

It didn't look bad at all. I think we can have a good race tomorrow, barring Charles's usual bad lucks or terrible strategy call from the pitwall.

That came from Charles Leclerc. Although we have two very good drivers, only he can do things like this. Leclerc can make the difference when it really matters, Sainz can not.
    You can run like the wind, but you'll never outrun the Prancing Horse

When the car came a bit to his liking ( and its definitely just a bit bacause the car has fundamental issues) he saws us what he is capable of !!!!!
    its the 1st time that a have such feelings for a driver.
    1st ( and still ) Senna was/is my hero !!
    Then Michael took the No1 spot in my heart for what he was mostly asa Ferrari driver.
    Then it was a bit Alonso
    Then Vettel
    AND then a small kid doing wonders in F3 and especially in F2 and as a Ferrari prodigy. But a lot of times such wonder kids start fading later when they come to F1 . He didnt . He kept proving us his skills and diliver phenomenal drives. His racinf craft is undeniably for me and he is deffinetly genuinelyright up there with Max -Ham .
    2nly ,even after so many bad years with the team ,he keeps declaring his devotion to the team!!!!!!
    AND even besides all this he is the NICEST GUY on the grid !!!!! He is so gentle with everybody and this is something that i appreciate A LOT on people. So much that it puts him on the very top of my list of favorite drivers of all times .Even slightly above MSc and on par with Senna !!!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

It would be better to take engine penalty for Sainz & go with aggressive mappings/set ups. Any SC at right time would benefit him.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    It would be better to take engine penalty for Sainz & go with aggressive mappings/set ups. Any SC at right time would benefit him.
    That engine is only one race old.
    You can run like the wind, but you'll never outrun the Prancing Horse

That was pure magic from Charles. He needs a great car next year...............please Ferrari.

Forza Jules

Amazing drive by Charles, I have no doubt he can beat Russell tomorrow
    Carlos need to find something and beat Lewis, and hopefully P2 will be WCC is ours

Charles seems to have got his mojo back, he even surprised himself with that P2 on the grid. Let's pray that we can get enough points to catch Merc, Carlos needs to get his finger out.

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    Charles seems to have got his mojo back, he even surprised himself with that P2 on the grid. Let's pray that we can get enough points to catch Merc, Carlos needs to get his finger out.
    We only need a differential of 5 points to beat Merc
    Common guys, yiu can do it

FORZA FERRARI

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet View Post
    Amazing drive by Charles, I have no doubt he can beat Russell tomorrow
    Carlos need to find something and beat Lewis, and hopefully P2 will be WCC is ours
    Just a quick talk on the matter.
    The difference between 2nd and 3d is basically : more money for the 2nd ( and the ethical satisfaction of beating your opponent ) BUT more wing tunnel -cfd time for the 3d , right ????!!!!
    Now , since we are for talking for the 2 of the biggest teams in F1 , the most certain thing is that they are no short on money.Of course every financial income is welcomed for everyone but Im pretty sure that a couple of millons more or less won't make any difference on their budget.
    On the other hand they are desperate for working time on the cars !!!!!
    So my question is : WHY are they both so eager to win that 2nd place ???!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

It's the esteem of coming 2nd I guess.

Forza Jules

Quote Originally Posted by Alonsomaniac View Post
    That came from Charles Leclerc. Although we have two very good drivers, only he can do things like this. Leclerc can make the difference when it really matters, Sainz can not.
    Except when it came to being the only non R Bull driver to win a 2023 race! !Sainz Can and did!! Every team; every driver in 2023 couldn't get a win. Saintz not Charles made the difference! He beat Max and R Bull! Ferrari got a 2023 win !!

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Except when it came to being the only non R Bull driver to win a 2023 race! !Sainz Can and did!! Every team; every driver in 2023 couldn't get a win. Saintz not Charles made the difference! He beat Max and R Bull! Ferrari got a 2023 win !!
    I know you're trolling for attention, and is my mistake, but what the hell. I am bored.
    Sainz was driving a Ferrari , was not running on nikes.
    Sainz had the force of the Scuderia behind him and was not solo.
    Sainz would accomplish nothing had not been there a certain Leclerc who would run on soft tyres in order to give him a certain gap.
    The only thing that Sainz did on his own was the last laps strategy which he managed to do with the aid of the aforementioned things you fail to mention.

Having said all these, we also need to remember he failed to beat Charles with a car better suited to him for the better part of the year and with Charles having 3 mechanical failures at least.

Thankfully, next year all indications Charles will have the car suited for him and if it runs fast, who knows.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

I know you're trolling for attention, and is my mistake, but what the hell. I am bored.
    Sainz would accomplish nothing had not been there a certain Leclerc who would run on soft tyres in order to give him a certain gap.
    The only thing that Sainz did on his own was the last laps strategy which he managed to do with the aid of the aforementioned things you fail to mention.

Having said all these, we also need to remember he failed to beat Charles with a car better suited to him for the better part of the year and with Charles having 3 mechanical failures at least.

Thankfully, next year all indications Charles will have the car suited for him and if it runs fast, who knows.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

If anyone is trolling it's you! I'm a fan of both our drivers,and feel the need to be mentioning Carlos as a great along with Charles. No one else on our form but me mentions Carlos as a great driver along with Charles. I'll keep trolling for Carlos sake ! I hope they at least send Carlos out with a fair car equal to Charles. Happy Holidays !

If anyone is trolling it's you! I'm a fan of both our drivers,and feel the need to be mentioning Carlos as a great along with Charles. No one else on our form but me mentions Carlos as a great driver along with Charles. I'll keep trolling for Carlos sake ! I hope they at least send Carlos out with a fair car equal to Charles. Happy Holidays !
    There you go :)

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post

Don't forget all the poles.

The car definitely has outright pace, especially with Charles.

Also, charles is underrated when it comes to tyre management as well.

Also don't forget the only win besides R Bull all season 2023 was Ferrari with Carlos driving his best! We have two top drivers hopefully able to win races 2024. I see lewis really trying for that 8th.

Quote Originally Posted by Cavallino View Post
    Don't forget all the poles.

The car definitely has outright pace, especially with Charles.

Also, charles is underrated when it comes to tyre management as well.
    Agreed to everything.
    If the news about the car being built around Charles is true and if they produce a car with no issues re: tyre degradation, we should definitely be in a much better place than 2023.

And with some luck, after 2024 is dusted and lewis once again fails (which is more than a certainty) we'll see him retire.

Let's hope :)

Agreed to everything.
    if they produce a car with no issues re: tyre degradation, we should definitely be in a much better place than 2023.

And with some luck, after 2024 is dusted and lewis once again fails (which is more than a certainty) we'll see him retire.

Let's hope :)
    Both our drivers will benefit with a no issues car 2024. Hopefully Charles will also win a few races. Lewis needs to come drive for Ferrari before he actually leaves F-1. Alonso is a great example of a 40yr old still driving great for F-1 .
    Last edited by Brembo; 20th December 2023 at 07:59.

Lewis needs to come drive for Ferrari before he actually leaves F-1
    Lewis is a has been and definitely not a good match for Ferrari.
    Noone is bigger than Ferrari and Lewis believes he 's bigger than the universe.

So no.
    However tell you what, since you are such a Lewis fan, why don't you go and post things like that in sites like Planet F1 ? ;)

Noone is bigger than Ferrari and Lewis believes he 's bigger than the universe.

So no.
    Hahaha!!!

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso View Post
    Hahaha!!!
    Had to be said ;)

However tell you what, since you are such a Lewis hater, why don't you go and post things like that in sites like Planet F1 ? ;)