Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: 2024 F1 news/rumours

Quote Originally Posted by Lesky View Post
    Not sure why you are saying that, I only wrote what I believe Lewis will get out this and what his reasoning is. Obviously Ferrari will have a famous driver and also increase the fan base with millions of Lewis fans that have despised, mocked and bad mouthed Ferrari at every given opportunity the last 17 years. Not sure I can stand those people jumping the bandwagon now, lol, they are the absolute worst and will demand Leclerc to bow down to Lewis and backup Lewis bid for number 8.
    Rival fans don't like another team and talk bad about them? Hardly unique to Lewis fans really it happens in every sport.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Oh, so Lewis deserves hate because his fans aren't a huge fan of Ferrari? Nice logic.
    Who said Lewis deserves hate? You are the first person in the thread that has mentioned this! Only thing I said is that I´ve seen all Hamilton fans absolutely destroy Ferrari on daily basis for the last 17 years, so I dont think they deserve to pretend to be Ferrari fans.
    "Formula 1 is not a sport anymore” - Fernando Alonso

Cant wait for a black car with red trims in 2025
    Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    I was just about to say the same thing. Will Lewis force Ferrari to paint his car black and then call them racist when they refuse to?

Ferrari needs a championship calibre car and Leclerc. Not a woke political activist who is washed up and will cause inter-team battles for #1 status.

Oh the irony if Ferrari give Lewis the car to beat Schumacher’s record.
    Be very careful with this line of stupidness.
    Forza Ferrari

I don't think I've heard many fans (Lewis, Merc) hate or bad mouth Ferrari (only about their strategy) the days of Todt are long long gone, thats Redbull now.

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Observe the smiley and recognize a joke

Quote Originally Posted by evo_spook View Post
    I don't think I've heard many fans (Lewis, Merc) hate or bad mouth Ferrari (only about their strategy) the days of Todt are long long gone, thats Redbull now.
    Most on here bad mouth Ferrari more than anyone. Lesky for example has very little nice to say about Ferrari but is in a rage that Lewis fans don't say nice things about a rival...strange standpoint
    Forza Ferrari

Observe the smiley and recognize a joke
    A smiley does not change such comments.
    Forza Ferrari

This is why Ferrari desperately needed an outsider to lead. Had it been Binotto, we would've lost Charles by now, and not celebrating Lewis joining Ferrari.

I'm happy how Fred is doing his job as the TP. He's pretty much doing everything right. Helmed the team away from the mess created by Binotto-Mekies-Sanchez, and injected some much needed common-sense within the team.

A smiley does not change such comments.
    A smiley after a joke of the car becoming black is as a clear joke referring to the Merc turning black is so crystal clear that it should never need explaining! I did not mind the black Merc either as I thought it looked good.

Figures, Brembo trolls this community and drives everyone insane - Silence from you.

I make a silly comment about our possible new driver, and you start with the threats.

You’ve been dreaming of this day for years anyway. Your hero finally wearing red.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

That will be lovely to watch ... and mainly I mean this place
    "If I was driving for Red Bull [from 2008] probably I would have more championships, but because they were dominating between 2010 and 2014 probably I would never have driven for Ferrari. I am very happy and very proud to drive for Ferrari, all my time there.

Hamilton justed tweeted or X'd:

"I will not be driving for Ferrari next year."
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Figures, Brembo trolls this community and drives everyone insane - Silence from you.

I make a silly comment about our possible new driver, and you start with the threats.

You’ve been dreaming of this day for years anyway. Your hero finally wearing red.
    You have been warned.
    Forza Ferrari

You have been warned.
    LOL what a joke. I already live under a dictator in Canada. But sheesh, you run a tight ship over here.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post

Fake and reeks of ********, just like RB and Max.

I cant find that tweet anywhere. I just hope this is a stunt from Hamilton to squeeze more money out of Mercedes.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Its not on his official twitter, send the link, I very much doubt he tweeted that.

LOL what a joke. I already live under a dictator in Canada. But sheesh, you run a tight ship over here.
    Yeah casual racism is just fine....I'm not sure if Canada is that far behind most other countries in this regard.
    Forza Ferrari

Yeah casual racism is just fine....I'm not sure if Canada is that far behind most other countries in this regard.
    Casual racism? Did merc not paint their car black and change their overalls black for Hamilton? What racism? It was a fact. And making a joke that Ferrari would paint the car black for Hamilton was just that, a JOKE. Dont get your panties all twisted because not everyone shares your excitement that Hamilton may race for Ferrari.

Ferrari doesn't need unrest between the drivers. I have been preaching it for years to pick a number 1 and give him a car. Seems silly that when they finally back charles they go and do this. This seems like a stunt to me...Ferrari showing it cares more about Instgram followers than winning championships.

Lets see how it all plays out.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Casual racism? Did merc not paint their car black and change their overalls black for Hamilton? What racism? It was a fact. And making a joke that Ferrari would paint the car black for Hamilton was just that, a JOKE. Dont get your panties all twisted because not everyone shares your excitement that Hamilton may race for Ferrari.

Ferrari doesn't need unrest between the drivers. I have been preaching it for years to pick a number 1 and give him a car. Seems silly that when they finally back charles they go and do this. This seems like a stunt to me...Ferrari showing it cares more about Instgram followers than winning championships.

Lets see how it all plays out.
    As said your comments were noted.

Charles would have been aware of this when he signed a new deal, he must be happy with it if it's happening, what you want or think is not an issue. Insta followers hahaha.
    Forza Ferrari

If Carlos starts the season with a win or 2 it will be Fred who gets the boot in the butt !

The real reason Elkann is so eager to sign Hamilton $$$$$

7 Billion increase in Ferrari's market cap since the rumour was initiated!

Elkann is a business man and not a team principal.

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/f...hell/10571447/
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by Redfive View Post
    I'm hoping this is some joke because if this is true and it happens then I am done with Ferrari after a lifetime of support (since the days of Lauda).
    Me too, I'm old enough to have been a tifoso since the 60s (Bandini, Scarfiotti etc), so it goes against my religion, if I dare mention that word.

I don't get it why sign an old driver...

Is it Aprils fools ? Nope...

It's a sad day. What were they thinking.
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

~FORZA FERRARI~

He wasn't lying lol...
    Rest in Peace Leza, you were a true warrior...

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    You are as slow as your idol. Sainz "beat" him in 2021 at the last race when Charles gambled and pitted under the SC in order to get a better result, he was comfortably beating Sainz before that. Oh, and the 3 DNF and 1 DNS was also hugely contributing.
    Cry as much as you want, crybaby. But CS beat CL in 2021 fair and square. Eat it!

Guys, please chill out...
    Rest in Peace Leza, you were a true warrior...

Quote Originally Posted by Portago View Post
    Cry as much as you want, crybaby. But CS beat CL in 2021 fair and square. Eat it!
    The only one crying is you, just like your idol CarLoss, in this case, TeamLoss Sainz!

Bye, and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Hey Brembo what are you're thoughts about your Sainztander (the only winner outside RB in the year 2023) did not get a contract renewal? I'm not happy also for LH joining Ferrari, I rather choose a future young driver becoming a champion than signing an Ex-Champion (like Alonso & Vettel now Hamilton), the last Ex-champion that becomes a Ferrari champion is no other than Michael Schumacher and besides when MS joining Ferrari he's 28 years old.