Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: 2024 F1 news/rumours

Quote Originally Posted by JChan View Post
    Hey Brembo what are you're thoughts about your Sainztander (the only winner outside RB in the year 2023) did not get a contract renewal? I'm not happy also for LH joining Ferrari, I rather choose a future young driver becoming a champion than signing an Ex-Champion (like Alonso & Vettel now Hamilton), the last Ex-champion that becomes a Ferrari champion is no other than Michael Schumacher and besides when MS joining Ferrari he's 28 years old.
    who cares what Brembo thinks, he's a TROLL anyway
    i have him on my IGNORE list....dont' wanna see or read his nonsense messages

Monaco vs Spain, that simple. Charles wrecking Seb was also a big deal. Sr Lewis is the GOAT and Ferrari is the team every driver wishes for at some point in their time in F-1. As far as Carlos moving around team wise; a few million$$ here; a few million there ; throw in a few wins hopefully; I believe he's one happy guy!

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    I just want him to realized what he keep on saying about Sainztander, but now how much sadness do he feel about his idol?

Aha !! Just trolling along ! Having the GOAT joining Ferrari is music to my ears! Max ; beware!! I do hope Carlos can find a job!
    Last edited by Brembo; 2nd February 2024 at 13:48.

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    I do hope Carlos can find a job!
    Rumor is Sainz will go to MercedesAMGF1 for 2025. Then 2026 Sainz will join Audi aka Sauber.

Again, that's the rumor.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Suzuka will remain on the calendar till 2029.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Portago View Post
    Well. I just hope Sainz beats Leclerc fair and straight as he did in 2022 so that we see who is the better driver. As it stands today, they are even in beating their teammates....
    20231229_181646.jpg

What are you smoking?

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Rumor is Sainz will go to MercedesAMGF1 for 2025. Then 2026 Sainz will join Audi aka Sauber.

Again, that's the rumor.
    Why would Mercedes give him one year contract only to see him go to a rival? I think reason Hamilton was given shorter contract at Mercedes was as they wanted to see how his age affects his driving & to see a young talent arrive should Hamilton decides to leave. They will go for a younger talent, I'm sure Norris & Leclerc were in their radar. They might still want to buy out Leclerc's contract, you never know. Else they might look at Albon or Ocon

The new Lewis 2005 @Ferrari will be my dream come true! And no Rubenization! I can only hope the new 2004 car will be ready for our new GOAT driver come 2005! All the fans here wishing Carlos a good by now have their wish come true with Sr lewis the GOAT ready to take Charles for a good fight every race. Points galore for our team!

Quote Originally Posted by Rishu View Post
    Why would Mercedes give him one year contract only to see him go to a rival? I think reason Hamilton was given shorter contract at Mercedes was as they wanted to see how his age affects his driving & to see a young talent arrive should Hamilton decides to leave. They will go for a younger talent, I'm sure Norris & Leclerc were in their radar. They might still want to buy out Leclerc's contract, you never know. Else they might look at Albon or Ocon
    I think Hamilton left Mercedes because Toto wasn't going to adhere to Hamilton's demands. Oh, Toto will say otherwise to the media but in the end it was all about Hamiltons demands($$$$$$$).......and Hamilton got it with Ferrari(Elkann).

Exactly!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    The new Lewis 2005 @Ferrari will be my dream come true! And no Rubenization! I can only hope the new 2004 car will be ready for our new GOAT driver come 2005! All the fans here wishing Carlos a good by now have their wish come true with Sr lewis the GOAT ready to take Charles for a good fight every race. Points galore for our team!
    Correction please 2024 & 2025. hehe

[QUOTE=stefa;1084853

]Exactly!!![/QUOTE ! I like to always post things exactly as I see them! In this case Sr Lewis to Ferrari is something I dreamed about!! The best team now with the GOAT ! No team orders will be the trick to great races . Fred I believe will have things over his head as far as what to do. Lewis will be the Mgr. driver! Is that # 8 going to happen??

If Sainz is heading to Audi he's definitely joining the current iteration of Sauber already for next year. Probably signing a five-year contract in the process. Can't see any other real possibilities.

If Merc calls him to join he has a shot @ WDC more than any place else available. I believe Sainz is really upset about leaving Ferrari. Performance wise he deserved a renewal for sure. The
    Charles; GOAT combo will have fans captured each race esp. if Max holds #1 like he has been doing .

oK ok, relax a bit.
    First off, it'll be a cold day in hell when Ferrari will pain their cars black for Lewis lol
    But apart from that try to see the big picture.
    This (to my eyes) spells that Merc's car is BAD. And there's a big chance that our car is actually -at the very least- better than our latest one and much probably than Merc.
    So of course it is left to wonder how close are we to RBR?

Regarding Charles, last i 've read, his contract has a term he's now is team leader , so this will be interesting, for all those fantasizing that he'll fall to a #2 that'll definitely not happen.
    And finally, we've got clarity about our drivers pairing. That can only be good, maybe now some Carlos fans can leave?
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/68205305

Horner under investigation by Red Bull.....
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post

Hopefully the beginning of the end for Red Bull. @jgonzalesm6 will be quite unhappy, wouldn't be surprising if he starts defending Horner here.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Hopefully the beginning of the end for Red Bull. @jgonzalesm6 will be quite unhappy, wouldn't be surprising if he starts defending Horner here.

FIA meeting:

- Sprint weekend order changed to be: FP1, Sprint Quali, Sprint Race, GP Quali

- PU allocation increased to 4

- DRS can be used after one lap

- Some changes to tech, sporting & financial regs

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    FIA meeting:

- Sprint weekend order changed to be: FP1, Sprint Quali, Sprint Race, GP Quali

- PU allocation increased to 4

- DRS can be used after one lap

- Some changes to tech, sporting & financial regs
    it's good that they increased the PU allocation to 4.....prolly Ferrari will still use 5 for the season in order to do maximum push and NO holdbacks

it's good that they increased the PU allocation to 4.....prolly Ferrari will still use 5 for the season in order to do maximum push and NO holdbacks
    Agreed. I was waiting for the increase myself. 24 races in a season is quit alot on the components with just 3 per season.

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    oK ok, relax a bit.
    First off, it'll be a cold day in hell when Ferrari will pain their cars black for Lewis lol
    But apart from that try to see the big picture.
    This (to my eyes) spells that Merc's car is BAD. And there's a big chance that our car is actually -at the very least- better than our latest one and much probably than Merc.
    So of course it is left to wonder how close are we to RBR?

Regarding Charles, last i 've read, his contract has a term he's now is team leader , so this will be interesting, for all those fantasizing that he'll fall to a #2 that'll definitely not happen.
    And finally, we've got clarity about our drivers pairing. That can only be good, maybe now some Carlos fans can leave?
    With regards to Mercedes and their 2024 car. So Mercedes finished 2nd last year(WCC 2023). Mercedes looks like they'll finish 2nd again in 2024 and possibly 2025. The reason I say this is because there's no changes on the car for 2024 and 2025.

2026 is a whole different ball game.

I wish Carlos well hopefully @ Merc! Lewis signing up as Ferrari's #2 driver; !!

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post

Powerplay at RedBull. So new CEO tried to get Marko out last year, now it's Horners turn. If Marko and Horner gone, maybe Newey decides Ferrari in 2025 looks pretty good. Cross off 2 bucket lists, design for Ferrari and work with Hamilton. Could be possible. Either way, Merc lose superstar driver, RB internal power struggle....... both Ferrari's competitors destabilized. Could be good next few years for Ferrari.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
    Powerplay at RedBull. So new CEO tried to get Marko out last year, now it's Horners turn. If Marko and Horner gone, maybe Newey decides Ferrari in 2025 looks pretty good. Cross off 2 bucket lists, design for Ferrari and work with Hamilton. Could be possible. Either way, Merc lose superstar driver, RB internal power struggle....... both Ferrari's competitors destabilized. Could be good next few years for Ferrari.
    I wish we could do it on merit, when competition is firing all cylinders rather than hoping for destabilization of your direct competitors to attain top spot, not to mention Mclaren are waiting as well to pounce on any opportunity that comes their way
    Last edited by Rishu; 6th February 2024 at 06:59.

Quote Originally Posted by Rishu View Post
    I wish we could do it on merit, when competition is firing all cylinders rather than hoping for destabilization
    of your direct competitors to attain top spot, not to mention Mclaren are waiting as well to pounce on any opportunity that comes their way

Well Ferrari were in similar situation last year. It was looking dire, with TP fired, exodus of many well placed employees.
    Now it seems the future is looking brighter. There must be something that Leclerc saw.or knows to make him stay at Ferrari for the next few years. I think Ferrari will be very competitive this year. Any new high-level engineers or designers will only strengthen the team.
    Hopefully the beginning of a new Ferrari Era.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
    Well Ferrari were in similar situation last year. It was looking dire, with TP fired, exodus of many well placed employees.
    Now it seems the future is looking brighter. There must be something that Leclerc saw.or knows to make him stay at Ferrari for the next few years. I think Ferrari will be very competitive this year. Any new high-level engineers or designers will only strengthen the team.
    Hopefully the beginning of a new Ferrari Era.
    fingers crossed, so that i'd have something to cheer about when i'm going to Montreal witnessing a Ferrari win.....or dare i say, a Ferrari 1-2

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    What are 'the allegations' against Horner?

Sended some pictures, so I read.
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!