Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Lewis Hamilton signs for Ferrari 2025

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Sainz came up with the 2 only non R Bull wins so far. Lewis is on R&R till next year, I can only hope for something other than nothing for us fans as far as someone else winning a race besides R Bull. A few more with Sainz and throw in Alonso would be good.
    Let's correct that to say Ferrari has the only non RedBull wins so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
    The car was not in Ferrari remote control! Sainz had something to do with those wins!

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    The car was not in Ferrari remote control! Sainz had something to do with those wins!
    Ya sure he did. But you didn't say his wins were ''the only non-Max' wins.
    So fairs fair.

Sainz was not running on his own. He actually was running with a car and a whole team behind him.

That is the correct take on this one and anything else is just yet another attempt to troll from the usual forum troll whose name will not be mentioned ;)
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    Sainz was not running on his own. He actually was running with a car and a whole team behind him.
    That is the correct take on this one and anything else is just yet another attempt to troll from the usual forum troll whose name will not be mentioned ;)
    I had no idea that behind Sainz on the track was another car and the whole Ferrari team running behind him! Was that before or after the actual race? Stop trying to out troll me!

There are rumors that Newey is also likey to join Ferrari. It will be interesting how Hamilton and Newey do together at Ferrari.

Quote Originally Posted by Schaun View Post
    There are rumors that Newey is also likey to join Ferrari. It will be interesting how Hamilton and Newey do together at Ferrari.
    You mean Newey and Ferrari, surely.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Irrespective of Newey joining Ferrari....potentially that is...what do we think about Lewis currently? For me he's second best to George as things stand. Is that because he's demoralised at Mercedes? Does he not have the car as he likes? Much like Max he likes a pointy front end.

If Lewis is successful that means Ferrari are successful and that must be more paramount than anything.

Lewis was demoralized by Masi & Merc did nothing about it. That for sure is why he cut a year from Merc to get to his dream team Ferrari sooner. Alonso is solid proof that 45 is the new retirement age and Lewis sees that.

At this point I really don't see what HAM has to offer Ferrari other than if(?) he's the cheese to entice or be a precondition to
    a switch by Newey who will be of benefit to our team, HAM or not. HAM's percieved performance value is decreasing with every passing day?
    Last edited by Liscia; 5th May 2024 at 15:05.

Sr Lewis wants to finish his F1 years @ Ferrari and Ferrari is happy to get him esp if he gets his#8 WDC . Lewis performance is not what he's capable of @ Merc ; he's just waiting to get to Ferrari . I believe Lewis asked for and got Charles to be his future team mate . Sainz is just too hot to handle! It would have been great though for us fans watching them wracking up points fighting each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Liscia View Post
    At this point I really don't see what HAM has to offer Ferrari other than if(?) he's the cheese to entice or be a precondition to
    a switch by Newey who will be of benefit to our team, HAM or not. HAM's percieved performance value is decfeasing with every passing day?
    Yeah I don't really see how Hamilton can improve us in terms of his own on track ability. I'm kind of conflicted because all I want is Ferrari to do well, despite not being a fan of Hamilton I know if he succeeds then Ferrari succeed. I just don't see how given his age and you can't outrun that natural decline.

If he's constantly got a couple of tenths a lap on Charles I'll hold my hands up but I can't see it...

My feelings exactly!

[QUOTE=patrese86;1088427]Yeah I don't really see how Hamilton can improve us in terms of his own on track ability. I'm kind of conflicted because all I want is Ferrari to do well, despite not being a fan of Hamilton I know if he succeeds then Ferrari succeed. I just don't see how given his age and you can't outrun that natural decline.

Sr Lew' track ability speaks for itself example 103 104 71/2 ! Give him a car and watch him win.. Ferrari recently is looking good car wise!

Quote Originally Posted by patrese86 View Post
    Yeah I don't really see how Hamilton can improve us in terms of his own on track ability. I'm kind of conflicted because all I want is Ferrari to do well, despite not being a fan of Hamilton I know if he succeeds then Ferrari succeed. I just don't see how given his age and you can't outrun that natural decline.

If he's constantly got a couple of tenths a lap on Charles I'll hold my hands up but I can't see it...
    Because he's way better than Leclerc or Sainz.

Quote Originally Posted by Always44 View Post
    Because he's way better than Leclerc or Sainz.
    lol….rotfl

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    lol….rotfl
    7 titles vs 0 and 0. lol indeed.

Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

Shut up and go back to bed
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

YES you are very right 7 (in their dominant hybrid year) vs ZERO! the big question mark is does he have any win since 2022 (changing the reg and keep fighting for the porpoising issue that they cannot correct because they think they can outsmart RB & FER)? CL & CS have 2 or 3 race wins.

103 wins, yet getting beat by a guy with one win. LOL indeed.

Hamiltons "sell-by" date has expired.

At his current age, he's a mid-field driver in a mid-field car. He won't extract 100% out of the car.....and why should he

He's also entitled as well. That T1 divebomb with wheel lock up in the Sprint Race should have been a penalty at Miami.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Hamiltons "sell-by" date has expired.

At his current age, he's a mid-field driver in a mid-field car. He won't extract 100% out of the car.....and why should he

He's also entitled as well. That T1 divebomb with wheel lock up in the Sprint Race should have been a penalty at Miami.
    haha yet Sainz did get a penalty for a worse divebomb...he must be over his sell by date as well.

Another worthless comment from you.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    haha yet Sainz did get a penalty for a worse divebomb...he must be over his sell by date as well.

Another worthless comment from you.
    Ummm, Russell has 37pts after 6 races.

Hamilton has 27pts after 6 races.

Again, Hamilton is done.

Ummm, Russell has 37pts after 6 races.

Hamilton has 27pts after 6 races.

Again, Hamilton is done.
    worthless
    Forza Ferrari

worthless
    You got nothing.

Btw, Alonso is beating Hamilton as well in the WDC standings with 33 pts.

You got nothing.

Btw, Alonso is beating Hamilton as well in the WDC standings with 33 pts.
    Perez past sell date
    Carlos past sell date
    Piastri past sell date

I could go on, or will you post yet another worthless post.

I get it you dislike Lewis but what you write here will not change his contract to drive for Ferrari in 2025.
    Forza Ferrari

Perez past sell date
    Carlos past sell date
    Piastri past sell date

I could go on, or will you post yet another worthless post.

I get it you dislike Lewis but what you write here will not change his contract to drive for Ferrari in 2025.
    It's got nothing to do with his contract with Ferrari. You're just not going to get 100% out of a 7x WDC title holder regardless how bad the car might be as opposed to say his team-mate. Hell, I get more fight out of Alsono than I do from Hamilton.

Leclerc is going to eat this 7x WDC title holder for lunch when he comes on board for Ferrari.

It's got nothing to do with his contract with Ferrari. You're just not going to get 100% out of a 7x WDC title holder regardless how bad the car might be as opposed to say his team-mate. Hell, I get more fight out of Alsono than I do from Hamilton.

Leclerc is going to eat this 7x WDC title holder for lunch when he comes on board for Ferrari.
    Wah wah wah, you will cry also when Newey joins.
    Forza Ferrari

Wah wah wah, you will cry also when Newey joins.