Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Lewis Hamilton signs for Ferrari 2025

Quote Originally Posted by JPZ View Post
    You know you can support Leclerc instead?
    that's what i said

I'm trying to think of any driver I've disliked enough to say I 'hate' them, I'm struggling, the only driver that comes close is Max with his attitude of let me pass or we crash, but when it happens the other way starts crying like a little child.

Elkann will embrace Lewis Hamiltons diversity and inclusion projects. Lewis will be getting paid $100 million USD per year. That doesn't include bonuses.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Elkann will embrace Lewis Hamiltons diversity and inclusion projects. Lewis will be getting paid $100 million USD per year. That doesn't include bonuses.
    well of course he's worth that much money and more......after all he's got 103 wins and 7 championships under his belt

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    well of course he's worth that much money and more......after all he's got 103 wins and 7 championships under his belt
    So a correction: It's $80 million plus $20 million in bonuses and another $250 million for Lewis's projects.

Mamma Mia!!!! That's crazy.

This deal isn't about winning races on the track. This deal is about image, branding and merchandising. Elkann and Lewis to include Ferrari will win big on this deal from a HUGE monetary perspective.

This deal isn't about winning races on the track. This deal is about image, branding and merchandising. Elkann and Lewis to include Ferrari will win big on this deal from a HUGE monetary perspective.
    Rubbish, absolute rubbish you post.
    Forza Ferrari

That money would have been better used on getting top enginneers and top simulation tools and develop around your own champion like Leclerc.

In my opinion, Elkann is a delusional tool to get deal done unless it can give him any political leverage with the FIA and F1.

Getting somebody else champion instead of making your own legacy and don't get me started on Hamilton political project which people are alienated to.

The best response from Leclerc and Sainz duo is to win both championship this year if the car permits it. I can't believe he went to get the #1 enemy from Mercedes in the last 10 years.

I hope this deal will make Leclerc shine even more when the racing starts between both of them.

#F1 | It’s been reported that Lewis Hamilton’s contract negotiations with Ferrari indicated that he wanted several agreements to ensure the future of Mission 44. And John Elkann proposes to develop Lewis Hamilton's empire. An agreement that could reach 400 million euros.The current agreement with Ferrari would be 80 million euros for 2025, plus an option for 2026. With about 20 million euros issued in the form of bonuses for Lewis’ initiatives.

The other part of the agreement: John Elkann proposes to create a joint investment fund with about 250 million euros, via the Exor family business, in order to invest in Lewis Hamilton's projects and transform him into an ambassador for his own brand. 🚨

$$$ Lotta cash that!
    "Formula 1 is not a sport anymore” - Fernando Alonso

Quote Originally Posted by TTRSMAD View Post

I hope this deal will make Leclerc shine even more when the racing starts between both of them.
    Even if Hamilton loses to Leclerc on the track, Hamilton still wins off the track.

Quote Originally Posted by Lesky View Post
    #F1 | It’s been reported that Lewis Hamilton’s contract negotiations with Ferrari indicated that he wanted several agreements to ensure the future of Mission 44. And John Elkann proposes to develop Lewis Hamilton's empire. An agreement that could reach 400 million euros.The current agreement with Ferrari would be 80 million euros for 2025, plus an option for 2026. With about 20 million euros issued in the form of bonuses for Lewis’ initiatives.

The other part of the agreement: John Elkann proposes to create a joint investment fund with about 250 million euros, via the Exor family business, in order to invest in Lewis Hamilton's projects and transform him into an ambassador for his own brand. ��

$$$ Lotta cash that!
    Yep, a lotta cash for all parties involved.

Quote Originally Posted by TTRSMAD View Post
    That money would have been better used on getting top enginneers and top simulation tools and develop around your own champion like Leclerc.

In my opinion, Elkann is a delusional tool to get deal done unless it can give him any political leverage with the FIA and F1.

Getting somebody else champion instead of making your own legacy and don't get me started on Hamilton political project which people are alienated to.

The best response from Leclerc and Sainz duo is to win both championship this year if the car permits it. I can't believe he went to get the #1 enemy from Mercedes in the last 10 years.

There’s a budget cap, drivers wages are not included in it. The money spent on Lewis can not be used for engineers wages or development.

yeah, BUT he made his image by winning that many races and 7 championships.....he totally deserves it me thinks, NO??

yeah, BUT he made his image by winning that many races and 7 championships.....he totally deserves it me thinks, NO??
    This is about Ferrari's image, Ferrari's branding, and Ferrari's merchandising by tapping into Hamiltons followers and Hamiltons Diversity, Equity and Inclusion ideas. Hamilton is perfect for Ferrari on this side of the business spectrum.

Quote Originally Posted by evo_spook View Post
    There’s a budget cap, drivers wages are not included in it. The money spent on Lewis can not be used for engineers wages or development.

Your shortsighted if you think the top teams don't use other racing departments to develop car technology especially in the age of no testing and simulation.

So a correction: It's $80 million plus $20 million in bonuses and another $250 million for Lewis's projects.

Mamma Mia!!!! That's crazy.
    The money for those projects could probably be used for tax deductions.

At the same time giving a lot of exposure to Ferrari.

This is about Ferrari's image, Ferrari's branding, and Ferrari's merchandising by tapping into Hamiltons followers and Hamiltons Diversity, Equity and Inclusion ideas. Hamilton is perfect for Ferrari on this side of the business spectrum.
    Another fake post from a fake fan. Ferrari's brand doesn't need any more exposure, people know about Ferrari and love the scarlet cars. Doesn't matter if they follow F1 or not. From racing games to car shows, everywhere Ferrari is popular.

Ferrari bringing Lewis because he is a huge asset for any team. Lewis, the most successful British driver and statistically the most successful F1 driver, will attract attention. Lewis fighting for his 8th title at Ferrari may incentivize people like Newey to come here.

But you are just a bitter RB fan. That's why you can't fathom the implication of Lewis being here. You are simply trolling, just like Brembo, and it's getting pretty tiresome.

New engineers are arriving at Maranello after Lewis's signing

https://www.gazzetta.it/motori/ferra...aranello.shtml

The money for those projects could probably be used for tax deductions.

At the same time giving a lot of exposure to Ferrari.
    Agreed

[formulapassion.it]

Translation

II Corriere dello Sport today, Fulvio Solms writes that Hamilton's arrival at Ferrari was certainly not welcomed with a toast from Charles Leclerc and his entourage. "If Leclerc stays ahead of him he will be a hero. If he keeps up with him, his reputation as the predestined will tarnish. The Monegasque and his clan were disappointed and shocked by Ferrari's decision, which at the time of the extension a week ago did not imagine what was about to happen."

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    New engineers are arriving at Maranello after Lewis's signing

https://www.gazzetta.it/motori/ferra...aranello.shtml
    Loic Serra(engineer) will arrive in 2025 with Lewis and some Mercedes technicians. We will see if Serra will have any influence in the 2026 car with regards to a new formula. 2026 is a new reset for everyone.

[formulapassion.it]

Translation

II Corriere dello Sport today, Fulvio Solms writes that Hamilton's arrival at Ferrari was certainly not welcomed with a toast from Charles Leclerc and his entourage. "If Leclerc stays ahead of him he will be a hero. If he keeps up with him, his reputation as the predestined will tarnish. The Monegasque and his clan were disappointed and shocked by Ferrari's decision, which at the time of the extension a week ago did not imagine what was about to happen."
    Oh wow, thats wild!

Oh wow, thats wild!
    Rightfully so. Lewis will be 40yo in 2025 and Leclerc is the young gun so Leclerc HAS to beat Lewis to prove his worth.

Rightfully so. Lewis will be 40yo in 2025 and Leclerc is the young gun so Leclerc HAS to beat Lewis to prove his worth.
    Indeed, but the problem is with the MASSIVE money investments into Lewis and his brands etc from our chief - they would need to make sure Lewis is not embarrassed on track and protect their investments. We will see how it plays out but Lewis will have alot of power and leverage behind the scenes!

Indeed, but the problem is with the MASSIVE money investments into Lewis and his brands etc from our chief - they would need to make sure Lewis is not embarrassed on track and protect their investments. We will see how it plays out but Lewis will have alot of power and leverage behind the scenes!
    Agreed. Lewis could make it look like on track that he's not fighting Leclerc and "relax" on the track.....while at the same time smiling ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK.

Lewis will be the highest paid F1 driver in 2025 while not winning a WDC title since 2020. Crazy right!

I can not believe an F1 top driver closes his visor without thinking about winning races, certainly not for a multiple world champion like Hamilton. I'm not sure how Elkann thinks but Hamilton will 100% go for race wins and championships if Ferrari give him the tools

Quote Originally Posted by Rishu View Post
    I can not believe an F1 top driver closes his visor without thinking about winning races, certainly not for a multiple world champion like Hamilton. I'm not sure how Elkann thinks but Hamilton will 100% go for race wins and championships if Ferrari give him the tools
    Correct....which is why I see 2026 as a possible game changer for everyone since it's a new formula change. I don't see it currently for Ferrari in 2024 and 2025 since everything stays the same formula wise.....unless another TD comes out.

This will be the strongest driver pairing of any team in many years.

Perhaps Adrian Newey could finally be convinced to join Ferrari?

I doubt it. After 2 strikes with Ferrari trying to get Newey on board, Newey is happy with RedBull, Great Britain and being with family close by.

This will be the strongest driver pairing of any team in many years.

Possible. Maybe Ferrari's new yacht sailing project could also tempt him.
    Forza Ferrari