Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Lewis Hamilton signs for Ferrari 2025

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    Hey while at it , what do your buds at RBR say?
    Now your crying about that?
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    PlanetF1, another article, said the same thing about Leclerc not happy with the terms Hamilton got.
    PlanetF1 is source? LOL. I think for you, anything is a "source", as long as it's spewing negative stuffs about Ferrari.

Formu1a.uno is the only reliable source. Buy hey, let's ignore them and let's keep on parroting untrue nonsense from dubious publications.

I get it now.....like my ex-wife used to nit-pick at certain issues.
    There was no-nitpicking. What I said was fact. You are RB fan who likes to troll.

#F1 | It’s been reported that Lewis Hamilton’s contract negotiations with Ferrari indicated that he wanted several agreements to ensure the future of Mission 44. And John Elkann proposes to develop Lewis Hamilton's empire. An agreement that could reach 400 million euros.The current agreement with Ferrari would be 80 million euros for 2025, plus an option for 2026. With about 20 million euros issued in the form of bonuses for Lewis’ initiatives.

The other part of the agreement: John Elkann proposes to create a joint investment fund with about 250 million euros, via the Exor family business, in order to invest in Lewis Hamilton's projects and transform him into an ambassador for his own brand.
    Oh, it's now "empire building" and not "Diversity, Equity and Inclusion".

This is getting ridiculous. Stop trolling and start worrying about Horner. Guy may lose his job and it may destabilize your favourite team.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    There was no-nitpicking. What I said was fact. You are RB fan who likes to troll.

Oh, it's now "empire building" and not "Diversity, Equity and Inclusion".

This is getting ridiculous. Stop trolling and start worrying about Horner. Guy may lose his job and it may destabilize your favourite team.
    "Calling out Ferrari's strategic blunders and praising RB for building a great car is quite normal......"

"Calling out Ferrari's strategic blunders and praising RB for building a great car is quite normal......"
    Indeed, quite normal. Praising someone and supporting someone are two mutually exclusive things. Even a school kid knows this. And you, a fully grown adult with an ex-wife, don't know the difference.

Indeed, quite normal. Praising someone and supporting someone are two mutually exclusive things. Even a school kid knows this. And you, a fully grown adult with an ex-wife, don't know the difference.
    Then I was praising RB.....and if you don't mind.....will continue to praise RB.

I don't support RB.

Fair enough?

Btw, I'm on 2 Ferrari forums. The other Ferrari F1 forum is WAAAAAAY larger than this one.

Are you just on this forum only?

PlanetF1 is source? LOL. I think for you, anything is a "source", as long as it's spewing negative stuffs about Ferrari.

Formu1a.uno is the only reliable source. Buy hey, let's ignore them and let's keep on parroting untrue nonsense from dubious publications.
    What about the Italian media? They're constantly spewing negative stuff about Ferrari for the longest time....and they're Italian!!!

My praising Lewis and then Max had me down as #1 troll here ! Supporting Sainz @ Ferrari was even worse! ! Try practicing what you preach.

Now your crying about that?
    About what exactly? You lost me there.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

What about the Italian media? They're constantly spewing negative stuff about Ferrari for the longest time....and they're Italian!!!
    Exactly. And while at it, expect negativity bout LEC from british press because , well, you know, Lewis (for them) just has to be the boss.

Basically all this needs to be properly handled by someone with one iota of brain. Meaning, ignored.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Not only for them; 103 win; 7WDCs truly makes him the boss so far.

Charles Leclerc is "shocked and disappointed" by Lewis Hamilton's signing, about which he was kept in the dark.
    Despite initial indications suggesting Leclerc had approved Hamilton's transition to Ferrari for 2025, reports from Italy now assert that Leclerc and his team "had no clue about the impending move."
    Sources from Italy suggest that Leclerc and his team remained silent on the matter "to avoid displaying any signs of weakness."

VIA: [marca]
    "Formula 1 is not a sport anymore” - Fernando Alonso

Quote Originally Posted by Lesky View Post
    Charles Leclerc is "shocked and disappointed" by Lewis Hamilton's signing, about which he was kept in the dark.
    Despite initial indications suggesting Leclerc had approved Hamilton's transition to Ferrari for 2025, reports from Italy now assert that Leclerc and his team "had no clue about the impending move."
    Sources from Italy suggest that Leclerc and his team remained silent on the matter "to avoid displaying any signs of weakness."

Sorry Lesky, you cannot post "disinformation" here on this forum according to the "information czars" that "regulate" this type of information........please.

If they remained quiet about it then why the story LOL.
    Forza Ferrari

GASLY said that he knew about Ham going to Ferrari for quite a long time but he kept it a secret (from the public)
    So Gasly knew but Lec didn't?????!!!!
    And Gasly is a very close friend of Lec .
    Ferrari sign a 5 year contract with Lec just to ditch him for Ham who is more or less near the end of his career?????
    I personally am 100% sure that Ferrari has Lec as the driver to support for a title. The know he is the present and the future of the team.
    Ham comes for the image- money (for both of them) and then for the Merc knowhow along with some engineers. For sure if Ham proved to be faster from the start (not gonna happen for me) or if bad things happened to Lec (bnfs ) then as a team they will back him then .
    I don't see in any case Ferrari to switch focus and ditch Lec .

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    GASLY said that he knew about Ham going to Ferrari for quite a long time but he kept it a secret (from the public)
    So Gasly knew but Lec didn't?????!!!!
    And Gasly is a very close friend of Lec .
    Ferrari sign a 5 year contract with Lec just to ditch him for Ham who is more or less near the end of his career?????
    I personally am 100% sure that Ferrari has Lec as the driver to support for a title. The know he is the present and the future of the team.
    Ham comes for the image- money (for both of them) and then for the Merc knowhow along with some engineers. For sure if Ham proved to be faster from the start (not gonna happen for me) or if bad things happened to Lec (bnfs ) then as a team they will back him then .
    I don't see in any case Ferrari to switch focus and ditch Lec .
    I agree....to a certain extent. When Hamilton comes to Ferrari, he'll be 40yo....not really in his prime and more than likely on a downward trend.

Leclerc is the future for Ferrari.

But, Hamilton is getting paid $100 million and Leclerc only $38 million. I'll just leave it at that.

That's my 2 cents.

Ham getting paid 100m but Ferrari made billions just from his announcement. And if he brings some Merc engineers with him ,that otherwise we couldn't brought, then I see I lt as a good bargain.

Sr Lewis needs to hire a drone to watch over the pit walls each race to be sure Masi isn't there ! 2005; Lewis; Max; Sainz; Alonso ! Give them the car !

Ah, Spanish press reporting that Leclerc was "shocked and disappointed" that Spanish driver is being replaced...

It totally doesn't sound like some made up crap with the goal of disrupting the teams internal relationships because their driver got booted from the team.

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    Ham getting paid 100m but Ferrari made billions just from his announcement. And if he brings some Merc engineers with him ,that otherwise we couldn't brought, then I see I lt as a good bargain.
    That's "part" of the billions....not all of it though.

Quote Originally Posted by aquaria View Post
    Ah, Spanish press reporting that Leclerc was "shocked and disappointed" that Spanish driver is being replaced...

It totally doesn't sound like some made up crap with the goal of disrupting the teams internal relationships because their driver got booted from the team.
    Italian Press said the same thing a couple of days ago...fyi. I believe the Spanish press rehashed what the Italian press said...fyi.

I agree....to a certain extent. When Hamilton comes to Ferrari, he'll be 40yo....not really in his prime and more than likely on a downward trend.

But, Hamilton is getting paid $100 million and Leclerc only $38 million. I'll just leave it at that.

That's my 2 cents.
    And the only other winner 2003 Carlos got paid 1/2 what Charles got paid.

Rumor(HIGHLY STRESS)

Pierre Wache, RedBull Technical Director and close confidant to Adrian Newey, will PROBABLY sign with the Scuderia in 2025 to aid the Scuderia and Hamilton.

IF TRUE, that's a very good sign for 2026.

Rumor(HIGHLY STRESS)

Pierre Wache, RedBull Technical Director and close confidant to Adrian Newey, will PROBABLY sign with the Scuderia in 2025 to aid the Scuderia and Hamilton.

IF TRUE, that's a very good sign for 2026.
    https://www.grandprix.com/news/amid-...ical-boss.html
    Rest in Peace Leza, you were a true warrior...

That's my 2 cents.
    Hamilton will drag with him engineers from Mercedes and potentially even a few from Red Bull given the Horner situation. The $100M will be made back in a few weeks with their cult 44 followers in t-shirt sales alone.

Ferrari is not bringing in Lewis for him to lead the team. Charles will be faster than him and if anything this is a great way to ensure Lewis never gets his 8th title and beat Schumi's record.

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    And the only other winner 2003 Carlos got paid 1/2 what Charles got paid.
    He's not even worth half of Charles. I'm so glad he is on the way out and I'm looking forward to Charles destroying him this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Italiano Tifoso View Post
    Hamilton will drag with him engineers from Mercedes and potentially even a few from Red Bull given the Horner situation. The $100M will be made back in a few weeks with their cult 44 followers in t-shirt sales alone.
    Agreed

Ferrari is not bringing in Lewis for him to lead the team. Charles will be faster than him and if anything this is a great way to ensure Lewis never gets his 8th title and beat Schumi's record.
    For your sake and mine, I hope your right.

Italian Press said the same thing a couple of days ago...fyi. I believe the Spanish press rehashed what the Italian press said...fyi.

Oh, look at that. Charles knew that negotiations were ongoing for quite some time. Who would've thought?

I read an article that Hamilton had in his Mercedes contract, that if he uses his exit clause he can't bring Mercedes staff with him.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

He's not allowed to recruit them, doesn't mean they can't follow him. Some easier than the others though.

Toto himself said that they will have to discuss the future of a few members of the staff, Bono included, in the following months now that Lewis is leaving.