Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: F1 2024 Pre-Season Testing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Did you notice on what tire that was achieved on Day 1? In fact, RedBulls [cough] [cough] "best" times were achieved on the medium tire and "possibly" on the 3rd day with 85kg of fuel.

Ferrari's "best" times were achieved on the red tire.
    I do believe RB is far ahead but let see what Merc can really do
    Look like a dream team is coming

Quote Originally Posted by Aviamata View Post
    I do believe RB is far ahead but let see what Merc can really do
    My feeling is Ferrari and Mercedes will fight for 2nd BUT they were the masters of sandbagging from 2014 thru 2020.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

My feeling is Ferrari and Mercedes will fight for 2nd BUT they were the masters of sandbagging from 2014 thru 2020.
    Putting Ferrari down yet again then? The Merc looked pretty terrible to drive you can't hide that
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Putting Ferrari down yet again then? The Merc looked pretty terrible to drive you can't hide that
    True that the Merc "looked pretty terrible."

Since 2022, Mercedes and Ferrari have been fighting for 2nd in the Constructors.

So Max did 1:31.3 on C3 with 85 kg of fuel, or that's what @jgonzalesm6 is saying! And with that "logic", not only the RB20 would be the fastest car in F1 history, it would also make the RB20 4 seconds-5seconds/lap faster than last year's RB19!

I think Ferrari should leave F1 for now and come back in 2026!

Did you notice on what tire that was achieved on Day 1? In fact, RedBulls [cough] [cough] "best" times were achieved on the medium tire and "possibly" on the 3rd day with 85kg of fuel.

Ferrari's best times were achieved during C1 and C2 stints. Fastest laps are irrelevant and cannot read into them. Leclerc day 3 with C5 qualy sim was slower than sainz on C4

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    So Max did 1:31.3 on C3 with 85 kg of fuel, or that's what @jgonzalesm6 is saying! And with that "logic", not only the RB20 would be the fastest car in F1 history, it would also make the RB20 4 seconds-5seconds/lap faster than last year's RB19!

I think Ferrari should leave F1 for now and come back in 2026!
    Now that's funny coming up with those assumptions or allegations.

ITs undeliverable how childish some people, not just here but even the so called "experts", are "reading" some things like lap times , long stints ,race sims etc.
    Like that a lot are comparing Lec's race sim with Max's Alo's stints . And thay say look Max's-Alo's C3 run are SO stable compare to Lec's Who has more degradation!!!
    And i am *** !!! How do you compare them ???? Lec (like Piastri) did a real race sim with full tanks . The others didnt. From that alone ,YOU CANT COMPARE THEM !!!!! everything about the other 2 fuel on their stints are just assumptions and nothing more.
    BUT when you see the C2-C1 run ,then those same people say that " oohh Lec was empty on fuel since it was the middle to end of his race sim and Max -Alo refuel. This is correct , but WHY we only take into account in hose stints and not before ?????
    So i come to a conclusion that even the experts (more so the simple fans) are only experss their personal beliefs (wishes) and nothing more .
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Now that's funny coming up with those assumptions or allegations.
    Just following your sound logic!

Every 10kg of fuel is roughly estimated as 0.7 sec. In Q3, cars have no more than 5 kg of fuel. So according to you, the Red Bull can do Q3 with a lap of 1:25.7

I know you want Red Bull to do well, but even then, this kind of improvement is a fantasy and not a reality.

Just following your sound logic!

Every 10kg of fuel is roughly estimated as 0.7 sec. In Q3, cars have no more than 5 kg of fuel. So according to you, the Red Bull can do Q3 with a lap of 1:25.7

I know you want Red Bull to do well, but even then, this kind of improvement is a fantasy and not a reality.
    Nope, that's your so-called logic, assumptions or allegations.

I want Ferrari to WIN every damn race!!!...but I'm not delusional as some here. I'm a realist.

I support Ferrari. I praise RedBull.

Get it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Not just that. Sure merc was using the red tyre. But what kind of degradation and after how many laps , espercially after how many laps?
    The point is, if Ferrari can go softer (ergo faster) for a big amount of laps, that could very much mean they have an advantage in the process and this is why they were working on their soft tyre.

But ok, hey, they were just running glory laps (not really).
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    ITs undeliverable how childish some people, not just here but even the so called "experts", are "reading" some things like lap times , long stints ,race sims etc.
    Like that a lot are comparing Lec's race sim with Max's Alo's stints . And thay say look Max's-Alo's C3 run are SO stable compare to Lec's Who has more degradation!!!
    And i am *** !!! How do you compare them ???? Lec (like Piastri) did a real race sim with full tanks . The others didnt. From that alone ,YOU CANT COMPARE THEM !!!!! everything about the other 2 fuel on their stints are just assumptions and nothing more.
    BUT when you see the C2-C1 run ,then those same people say that " oohh Lec was empty on fuel since it was the middle to end of his race sim and Max -Alo refuel. This is correct , but WHY we only take into account in hose stints and not before ?????
    So i come to a conclusion that even the experts (more so the simple fans) are only experss their personal beliefs (wishes) and nothing more .
    I was going to answer something similar. But then I ran into your post. Thanks :D
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Nope, that's your so-called logic, assumptions or allegations.

I want Ferrari to WIN every damn race!!!...but I'm not delusional as some here. I'm a realist.

I support Ferrari. I praise RedBull.

Get it right.

U blind?

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    Some people here just love Red Bull and can't hide it. The pattern of their posts is quite similar - put down Ferrari and hype up everyone else.
    My question is this, what are they doing here?

Some people here just love Red Bull and can't hide it. The pattern of their posts is quite similar - put down Ferrari and hype up everyone else.
    ^this

Now you're being hypocritical.

I have posted only 3 GP's in 2023 of you "praising" RedBull and putting down Ferrari.....and there's more.

Care to retract your statement?

Guys, cool it please.
    Rest in Peace Leza, you were a true warrior...

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    Guys, cool it please.
    The season hasn't even begun yet.

Now you're being hypocritical.

I have posted only 3 GP's in 2023 of you "praising" RedBull and putting down Ferrari.....and there's more.

Care to retract your statement?
    See, I wasn't calling you out or anything and yet, you felt like I was calling you out!

Unlike you, I don't support Red Bull and unlike you, I don't and have never cheered Red Bull overtaking Ferrari. And since you have so much free time, why don't you dig up a single post of mine where I was cheering Red Bull overtaking Ferrari or when Max became the WDC in 2021.

And also since you can't comprehend the simple distinction between "giving credit to your opponents when it's due" and "cheering about them", I think you should go back to school again. Oh btw, I'm not the only one here, everyone here knows you a Red Bull fan.

I'll ask again, are you blind? Why you are keep deflecting from your 85kg fuel theory?

See, I wasn't calling you out or anything and yet, you felt like I was calling you out!

Unlike you, I don't support Red Bull and unlike you, I don't and have never cheered Red Bull overtaking Ferrari. And since you have so much free time, why don't you dig up a single post of mine where I was cheering Red Bull overtaking Ferrari or when Max became the WDC in 2021.

And also since you can't comprehend the simple distinction between "giving credit to your opponents when it's due" and "cheering about them", I think you should go back to school again. Oh btw, I'm not the only one here, everyone here knows you a Red Bull fan.

I'll ask again, are you blind? Why you are keep deflecting from your 85kg fuel theory?
    I was praising RedBull for the overtake on Ferrari.

I said "YES MAX!!" in 2021 because he beat Hamilton...duh.

My 85kg fuel is not "my theory" but someone in the paddock whom got word about Max running 85kg of fuel and low deployment settings.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    Guys, cool it please.
    Tony, with all due respect, there's a Williams fan on this site. Is that okay or not. If so, then that opens the door of ANY other fan whom chooses to root for their respective team no?

Tony, with all due respect, there's a Williams fan on this site. Is that okay or not. If so, then that opens the door of ANY other fan whom chooses to root for their respective team no?
    I am not sure who you talk about however if he openly admits it I don't mind. If he claims he is a Tifoso and supports Williams (which I suspect this is not the case) , then it'd be a problem.
    Which is why you get flak.

People keep telling you (and either you ignore or have a problem understanding) that there is a big difference between giving credit where it's due and praising a team or a driver.
    The way you speak of RBR is sggrevating the people here. I will go to say it's becoming disrespectful. Like it or not this is a Ferrari forum and we don't care to listen of RBR more than we have to.

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    I am not sure who you talk about however if he openly admits it I don't mind. If he claims he is a Tifoso and supports Williams (which I suspect this is not the case) , then it'd be a problem.
    Which is why you get flak.

People keep telling you (and either you ignore or have a problem understanding) that there is a big difference between giving credit where it's due and praising a team or a driver.
    The way you speak of RBR is sggrevating the people here. I will go to say it's becoming disrespectful. Like it or not this is a Ferrari forum and we don't care to listen of RBR more than we have to.
    Understood. I am NOT the only one whom has praised RedBull. At the most, I maybe have done it to a minimum compared to others in the forum whom have done it way more than I have.

If your going to call me out then I suggest you do the same to others that praise RedBull on this forum.

I cheered when Max passed Ham in AD in 21.

Am I a Red Bull fan?

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
    I cheered when Max passed Ham in AD in 21.

Am I a Red Bull fan?
    i think most Ferrari fans cheered for Max in 21 when he denied Lewis of becoming campion YET again....i was one of those fans as well screaming at the TV when Max passed Lewis....

as much as i dislike max for the older days when he used to play bumper cars with the RED cars on track, that day i cheered for him that at least he stopped Lewis of having EIGHT....even though deep down i was hoping it was one of our drivers doing that

Starting 2025 Lewis @ Ferrari !!! I will no longer be trolling!! Maybe just a little wishing Saintz success where ever he winds up !!
    Last edited by Brembo; 27th February 2024 at 00:53.

We have had many non-Ferrari fans here: Bikus, Tom and more. No problem. Because they were open and honest in their fandom and always respectful of others.
    Follow the rules (no Ferrari bashing, don't pretend to be something that you are not) = no problem.

1. Be honest in your fandom.
    2. Remember that we are almost all here for le rosse, though.
    3. Please don't pollute threads with non-Ferrari stuff page after page.
    4. Personal attacks (whether other teams vs Ferrari or vice versa) will not be tolerated. It's just the way it is.

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

I really don't understand what this has to do with the argument that you are both having? Other forum members have expressed the same thing, we don't want threads clogged up with bickering...
    Rest in Peace Leza, you were a true warrior...

This year doesn't matter who starts fastest in Bahrain, it seems this year in-season development will play a crucial role, teams are converging towards similar theories. Not expecting much difference between them after 3-4 races

Understood. I am NOT the only one whom has praised RedBull. At the most, I maybe have done it to a minimum compared to others in the forum whom have done it way more than I have.

If your going to call me out then I suggest you do the same to others that praise RedBull on this forum.
    How bout you give me a list then? In the meantime, I am calling you out regardless.