Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: F1 2024 Pre-Season Testing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso View Post
    We have had many non-Ferrari fans here: Bikus, Tom and more. No problem. Because they were open and honest in their fandom and always respectful of others.
    Follow the rules (no Ferrari bashing, don't pretend to be something that you are not) = no problem.

1. Be honest in your fandom.
    2. Remember that we are almost all here for le rosse, though.
    3. Please don't pollute threads with non-Ferrari stuff page after page.
    4. Personal attacks (whether other teams vs Ferrari or vice versa) will not be tolerated. It's just the way it is.
    Exactly. It cannot be stated more clearly.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    How bout you give me a list then? In the meantime, I am calling you out regardless.
    I gave you a list of praises to RedBull from a member here already.

You want more members OFFICER!
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
    I cheered when Max passed Ham in AD in 21.

Am I a Red Bull fan?
    I did also. Why? Because it was fair. FIA allowed Merc once again to cheat with the spicy engine BS without closing a loophole that was clealry against the spirit of the rules and they were -this- close to deprive Max of a worthy championship.
    So I wish to believe that at the end of the day Tifosi do recognize a worthy champion when they see one.
    HOWEVER that goes miles from what we're discussing here.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    I did also. Why? Because it was fair. FIA allowed Merc once again to cheat with the spicy engine BS without closing a loophole that was clealry against the spirit of the rules and they were -this- close to deprive Max of a worthy championship.
    So I wish to believe that at the end of the day Tifosi do recognize a worthy champion when they see one.
    HOWEVER that goes miles from what we're discussing here.

Not really that far. So your response was a clear and well explained answer as to why it was ok to root for Red Bull. Unfortunately those.are rare. One of the reasons why I barely bother to post or even read posts for so long. Every thread turns into the same bashing, over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
    I cheered when Max passed Ham in AD in 21.

Am I a Red Bull fan?
    MigaL!!!

This is so not right, Migal!!!

Meanwhile Ferrari chose Sr Lewis to join the team even asking him to cut his contract and start racing ASAP for the team. Will any wins by Lewis get praised or even mentioned here?