Thread: Australian Grand Prix 2012 - Albert Park - Race 1

and the bown-diffuser-boy is behind his teammate.

Top ten are soooo close to each other, if we can find something then I believe we can leapfrog them all, the question is how will we find tht something extra

i put £1 on grosjean to get pole today at 50/1 and got laughed at for doing so, but actually wasnt that bad of a bet!

car is fundamentally wrong aside driver errors, we are over 1.5 sec off
    someone said couple a days ago in another forum
    "Rumour in the pit is that the heavily revised car will ditch the pull rod front. i.e. they making a new tub and front suspension."
    we need a B version of this potato of car ASAP !!!

alonso would have got pole in the lotus.

Quote Originally Posted by Tifosi View Post
    Disappointment is understandable but its sad the way people are so quick to use it to write the car off for the whole season and of course their driver of choice.

Support is hard to find these days it seems
    Ferrari is never good in development throughout the season. This crap F2012 should be written off now.

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Please do not question my support!!!!

I am and I will always SUPPORT Ferrari
    No point in arguing amongst ourselves guys, it won't improve Alonso's by a second..

and now Hamilton first.... It's like the worst quali in years! And if its anything like this through the whole season, then I will be forced to ignore quali sessions. Too bad, I used to love them :(

Are we sacking everyone then?

Laughs are at Maccas, Pretty and fast car.... and us fugly and slow= this is going to be a painful season if it carries on like that.

"I cannot judge what he did in his time at Renault and McLaren but I have worked with World Champions Schumacher, Villeneuve and Raikkonen and Fernando is the one who impresses me the most," said Gene.

Quote Originally Posted by sheikomatic View Post
    Ferrari is never good in development throughout the season. This crap F2012 should be written off now.
    Really? What about 1997, 1998, 2000, 2001, 2010? We have historically been quite good at catching the rivals up, not that it means that it will happen this year, of course
    1:29:53.435 || 207.316 || 310.596

as they say Tomorrow is another day lol ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND Always Look On The Bright Side of Life ......

Quote Originally Posted by medeni73 View Post
    "Rumour in the pit is that the heavily revised car will ditch the pull rod front. i.e. they making a new tub and front suspension."
    We should bring the developed F150, copy McLaren's/RedBull's/Mercede's exhoust and we would be up there. F2012 is one of the biggest mistakes of the F1 history and should have never been produced.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Quote Originally Posted by sheikomatic View Post
    It was in schumi era...

Quote Originally Posted by medeni73 View Post
    we should ditch the car all together and work on the F2012B spec car...there is NO hope for this prancing horse...LOL

+1!!!
    Hopefully LdM reeds this!! +2

Optimistic mode on:

Well, the main problem with the car is rear end downforce. Gonna give it 4-5 races, wait for the rear updates and then see if this season is going anywhere. Untill then, damage limitation mates For all we know, that may be the one and only (but huge) problem we got.

redbull no KERS

Ferrai just can not do it anymore make a quality car same as Ducati for Rossi!! They have all lost their direction and stuck in the old times because of all their politics!! We need a new team and a new restructure!! Get rid of them all starting with LDM!! Politics & Corruption bring in Berlusconi we would have more chance lol!

I have a feeling it's going to be really depressing reading this site of the next few months.... guys, relax, it's a sport, sit back and enjoy the fact that you have 2 eyes that can still see and 2 ears that can still hear.... someday we all wont be so fortunate....
    Rest in Peace Leza, you were a true warrior...

Quote Originally Posted by NanoTheQuickest View Post
    Laughs are at Maccas, Pretty and fast car.... and us fugly and slow= this is going to be a painful season if it carries on like that.
    This. Their car doesn't have that darn bump and is the fastest. Kinda proves that with talented engineers/designers everything is possible.

how much does KERS effect the lap time around here.. Webber just said he had no KERS, dont know about Vettel though

Please do not question my support!!!!

I am and I will always SUPPORT Ferrari
    Then chill out. Some of us dont believe that being angry at what you are supporting will help it. We can only only do what we can only do

Calling for heads and writing off cars and drivers isn't really supportive or helpful for Ferrari or many of your fellow TSNers who dont like seeing people write their driver and car off after ONE QUALIFYING SESSION
    Last edited by Tifosi; 17th March 2012 at 07:25.

"Luna faccia schiaffo testa"

Quote Originally Posted by NanoTheQuickest View Post

Sad but true. Let's hope somebody finds a rabbit to pull out of a hat somewhere at Maranello!!
    Trying to be less angry..

I feel so ashame watching the ferrari this morning..... I hope Luca is realizing what will be the end..... the same of last year probably even worse than that.... well lets hope in the race....

without ferrari, theres no need for eyes and ears!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    We should bring the developed F150, copy McLaren's/RedBull's/Mercede's exhoust and we would be up there. F2012 is one of the biggest mistakes of the F1 history and should have never been produced.
    Well said. A developed F150 surely couldn't have been worse than this.

and we should have kept Costa. It's not his fault that the windtunnel was not working properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Forzi View Post
    Optimistic mode on:

Well, the main problem with the car is rear end downforce. Gonna give it 4-5 races, wait for the rear updates and then see if this season is going anywhere. Untill then, damage limitation mates For all we know, that may be the one and only (but huge) problem we got.
    The main problem with the car is the car. It is not just the downforce. It understeers (it has nothing to do with the lack of rear downforce) than oversteers, it's unstable...

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

I feel like punching babies and shooting puppies after watching this qualifying

Pat Fry was really honest in his assessment, and thats what I like about him. Had Alonso not spin, I believe Alonso could have made it into Q3, but probably no further than P8 or P9. So the reality is that we have a mount Everest to climb ahead of us.

And I can understand all the frustration people are feeling here. Last year, we abandoned the season halfway to work on this year's car, in hopes of building a dominating car this season. Stefano said lots of positive and confident stuff. Now we're worse than we did in the beginning of 2011!

I fear McLaren will run away with the title this season.

Anyway I'll have to humbly eat my words now for bashing the press who predicted this

Well that's a bit of a disappointing start. It's a shame we seem to make stupid errors when we're already off the pace. Very unlike Alonso to put two wheels on the grass like that, a rookie error.

It's too early to call for sacking and I don't believe that's what we need. The car does have pace, we just need to extract it. Sacking team members isn't the way to a quick car.

Massa was awful, frankly. I've always been a big fan of Felipe and he's a great guy. But there comes a time when enough is enough. We've been supporting and backing him since he came back in 2010 but I just don't see a turn around point. A point where we can rely on him to be upfront with Alonso, helping us to win the WCC. One second behind your teammate who spent half the session out isnt acceptable in any team, let alone Ferrari. It's a shame but I think it's about time we made a change.

Hopefully we can have a strong race tomorrow and both our boys can come through the pack and get some decent points.

Brilliant lap today from Hamilton, class of everyone. Grosjean spectacular, a lap out of nowhere. Brilliant from Schumacher too, hopefully he can get a podium tomorrow.

Hoping for a step up in performance for the coming races. We need it.