Page 56 of 62 FirstFirst ... 631424344454647484950515253545556575859606162 LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,680 of 1843

Thread: Australian Grand Prix 2012 - Albert Park - Race 1

Oh and about today's race, it seems that our pitstops improved, tactics as well. AT LEAST SOMETHING improved in our team! GJ to those guys!

Enjoyed that, god to see Nando hussle the car around to bring home 5th. Alot to do still to get us up there to win, and sure we will very very soon. Not nice to play catch up at start, but we all know we can do it, so Forza Ferrari. Sorry for Felipe, shame really he started off good aswell.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Ferrari ARE NOT "DEFINATELY FINISHED" this year! All this nonsense talk is just infuriating! They have to develop this new race car and don't have any testing days to do that so it will be hard, BUT THEY CAN DO IT!!!! Trulli would be an excellent immediate replacement for Massa who is just floundering and past his prime now after his accident a few years ago. That part is very sad but I think true. Ferrari have to just work on the car! This was not the worst finish in the world and Alonso scored valuable points. If they can get a handle on the balance issues then the speed and the tire wear issue is much improved! Let work on developing the race car. 3 more races to do that! Then we will see where they are. 2010 rings louder than every now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Remember 2010!

Ciao!

Forza Ferrari!!!!

Trulli? Really? He was beaten pretty thoroughly by KOVALAINEN
    Mark Webber: "If you push to try and pass you kill the tyres but if you wait, then you find you're on the same strategy and finish behind them anyway".

I think it was a good race by Alonso.; trying to get the limping horse to its stable in whichever position possible. For Massa i just feel he may suffer the same fate as Rubens. Both were indeed good drivers but they should pave the way for the modern drivers who are more challenge oriented than ever. Perhaps Kamui can fill in his shoes. Or if politics wants to have its way which is nothing unusual in Ferrari stable a driver like Timo Glock, NK could do good job as this would not put Alonso in danger and the same time silence the critics who want Massa replaced.

Peace..

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
    Trulli? Really? He was beaten pretty thoroughly by KOVALAINEN
    In a car that didn't have proper power steering. yeah, that counts :/

Quote Originally Posted by hogo View Post
    In a car that didn't have proper power steering. yeah, that counts :/
    They had the same car
    Mark Webber: "If you push to try and pass you kill the tyres but if you wait, then you find you're on the same strategy and finish behind them anyway".

Give Fernando a medal
    Good job garage teams.
    I'd love to hear Rob Smedley's thoughts re. Felipe's performance over the past two days. The rest of us can only guess but he's the man who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by hogo View Post
    Oh and about today's race, it seems that our pitstops improved, tactics as well. AT LEAST SOMETHING improved in our team! GJ to those guys!
    Yeah thats good news.Can you please give the pit stop times ?

Although a great drive by Alonso, another bad start of the season. Terrible car and Massa even (far) worse. Better to replace him as soon as possible. Otherwise there won't be a decent driver left who would even want to drive for Ferrari.

And, very happy to see Raikkonen back (sorry).

Does anyone know if we still have one filming day left? Atleast we still have a few testing days in May... As long as we can improve our straight line speed in Malaysia which can be improved by set up...

Forza Ferrari, we are not done yet this year, by no means..

"Impressive race by Alonso. One more time he showed he has driving skills from another level. No big news here. Car is actually not that bad as we thought. Lets see what happens after we find more downforce in the rear end.

What I find quite annoying by Massa are not his bad results, but the fact he is not helping our team. Fighting back there being more than 1 sec slower than Fernando is not giving the team any useable and reasonable information about the car. Every other top team develops its car with 2 times more information than Ferrari does regarding drivers feedback and practical information. This is unacceptable."

Quote Originally Posted by anakin View Post
    i didn't see fernando committing not even a single mistake through out the race unlike vettel and MSC going offroad. im quite surprised by fernando compared his perfomance in qualifying. it seems even with the handicap. fernando still knows what to do with the car. he was able to acclimatize with the car. lets hope massa can REGAIN THE LOST FORM in time to help fernando and the team. its now or never for felipe or its going to be alonso-kubica for 2013. and lets hope the needed alterations for the car will arrive sooner than expected...
    Agreed you two. I said that the car looked well in practice, but it seems that was when it had a bit of fuel on board. All that seems to be sorted out for better handling is better balance that have to come from better downforce from the rear.Hopefully in the not to distant future.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
    They had the same car
    It's quite obvious that you haven't read a single interview taken from this Italian driver. No wonder you've got wrong impression about him or his abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by kingu View Post
    buy Kimi out from Lotus. He can still drive 10 times better than Massa

Joke of the day. Why will he come back to a team that sacked him

Best read of the day. Keep this up Ferrari!
    http://www.formula1.com/results/seas...p_summary.html

Quote Originally Posted by Curbs View Post
    perfect,thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Nisko View Post
    fernando is the best driver on the grid not solid driver
    I would say button is he is a quality driver

in my view kamui is a possible choice but just put massa in ferrari why because its just an first race alonso is my idol in this problem he stand up taking risk for ferrari i hope ferrari will put pat fry in a team principal and try to replace the designer of the car and domellicali if ferrari has a secret weapon not its time to introduce it

+ Button - flawless drive from start to finish
    + Vettel - showed that he can indeed pass in a race
    + Alonso - best possible result with the current car
    + Kobayashi - aggressive driving, excellent result
    + Raikkonen - good comeback after a terrible qualifying, some really nice passing. good to see him back

o Webber - dispite of a few mistakes the best result from his homerace ever
    o Marussia - both cars made it
    o Williams - has really managed to build a better car this year
    o Mercedes - the race pace wasn't that good compared to Q speed

- Hamilton - why the long face on the podium? perhaps because he got whooped by his teammate
    - Massa - slow, slow, row your boat, out of the team
    - Caterham - problems with DRS, problems with KERS, problems with power steering
    Last edited by FFFerrari; 18th March 2012 at 09:53.

Quote Originally Posted by Curbs View Post
    nice to see confirmation , figured our pit crew improved, no problems and very operative. Hope they will keep up doing good job all season long.:

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie View Post
    Joke of the day. Why will he come back to a team that sacked him
    fernando - kimi could have been a very good team. BUT, even with the very good offer from ferrari to replace felipe, i am sure kimi will decline.

in fairness to felipe there is no driver in the market as of now that is faster than him. he is so unlucky. but it is trouble now for felipe and he should be performing as expected starting now because there are a lot of "faster" drivers out there by the end of this season.
    Hell would have broken loose

Button quality driver i agree with, but better than Fernando? That's pushing it mate. Overall Alonso has the edge imo.
    "The client is not always right." - Enzo Ferrari

Button is great driver. But better than Alonso? By no means!

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Yes, fantastic pitstops from Ferrari, Alonso's second stop was the fastest of the whole GP, which is nice for a change. Lets keep this up, we need to accumulate as much points as possible until we roll out a better car later on in the year.
    "The client is not always right." - Enzo Ferrari

Lol Button is good if everything in the car is perfect, there's no way he can drive around a cars problems like Alonso, he would be nowhere in this car. Alonso is just better all around. But Button is pretty handy in wet conditions.
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lo52ws9xLo1qlt7lao1_500.gif

Quote Originally Posted by burak karakutuk View Post
    Yeah thats good news.Can you please give the pit stop times ?
    http://f1sport.autorevue.cz/nejrychl...-ferrari-31088

We are absolutely dominating the pitstops! Freaking awesome!

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Button was much slower than Barichello at Honda with a bad car, he needs a good car to deliver like he did with Brawn and now at Mclaren.
    And you can see what Alonso is able to do with a bad car this year, last year and even at renault, he finshed last season few points behind Button and in front of Hamilton while they had a much better car.
    Button is not as much talented as Alonso or Hamilton, but he is mentally very strong. Alonso combines both things speed and mentally strength while Hamilton only has speed.

- Massa - slow, slow, row your boat, out of the team

First of all it is really nice to be here with all of you.
    I want to say that i am watching fanatically F1 for more than 17 years without not even one day stopping thinking of our glorious team.
    But patience has limits for everyone.
    My opinion is that today is a day that ALL the team except Alonso should quit without a second thought.
    What can you really say for a team with this budget?
    They should all be ashamed,i say again except Alonso.
    It is obvious that i am talking about the directors and of course Massa who i beleive it is better for him to return to CART cars (i am sure he is more talented there).
    It will be the fourth season in a row with these rediculous results IF actions will not be taken SOON.
    Thank you all for reading.

[QUOTE=daimlerdas;715612]

My opinion is that today is a day that ALL the team except Alonso should quit without a second thought.

What do you mean by this?