Thread: 2018 Hungarian GP - Race

Quote Originally Posted by prancing horse View Post
    We have already out developed the Mercs this season and we are going away them barring our mistakes
    i wont get cocky, cause everytime it seems like we are ahead, mercs or rb end up taking most points, if they can develop better than last year then for sure its still a long way to go, we just need enough dry races and enough races where bottas doesnt babysit hamilton
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Harley View Post
    KR is called rear gunner. Is that better?
    Did ferrari treat that way in couple of races ???

LOL pathetic FIA has a different set of rules for Ferrari and Mercedes.

For the Merc losers and their Sky fanboys: to even consider Vettel at fault is beyond logic. How can you hit someone behind when you are in front of them? Is Vettel going on reverse? Your level of stupidity is out of this world!

For Lapdog Bottas: You just said in the last race that you are not No. 2 in Mercedes. Clearly you are a lying dog! I would have respected you more if you didn't feed us your lies in the media.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    When vet came out against bottas after pit stop gap down to ham was 7.2 sec. vet was on fresh US. Difference between US & S is .5-.7sec. There were 20 laps to go.
    Catching someone is one thing, overtaking is another.

Quote Originally Posted by da_one View Post
    LOL pathetic FIA has a different set of rules for Ferrari and Mercedes.

For the Merc losers and their Sky fanboys: to even consider Vettel at fault is beyond logic. How can you hit someone behind when you are in front of them? Is Vettel going on reverse? Your level of stupidity is out of this world!

For Lapdog Bottas: You just said in the last race that you are not No. 2 in Mercedes. Clearly you are a lying dog! I would have respected you more if you didn't feed us your lies in the media.
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    Catching someone is one thing, overtaking is another.
    So u say Ferrari can’t overtake mercs ??? After all this season we saw vettel passing mercs many times

Well this race neitralised our engine advantage but we were still faster which shows we have improved our chassis.
    Silverarone also showed we can develop a car and learn from our mistakes.
    We don't need to be cocky but we can be confident.
    I rather be in our position than Mercedes. Yes they have points on board but we have the better overall package and are faster than them in all types of tracks
    "I really don't know what happened" - Lewis Hamilton (frequently)

I don't think he is reading this forum.
    "Leave the gun. Take the cannoli."

So u say Ferrari can’t overtake mercs ??? After all this season we saw vettel passing mercs many times
    I think he’s just saying that 20 isn’t a lot of time to catch and pass someone especially on a track like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bottas hitting vettel seemed deliberate to me, he should be penalised acourdingly, Ferrari should make some noise

Quote Originally Posted by T99 View Post
    Bottas hitting vettel seemed deliberate to me, he should be penalised acourdingly, Ferrari should make some noise
    He should be penalized for both cased, it was evident as day. If Kimi or SEB did this thy would've gotten Black flag....

FIA is a just a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Cavallino View Post
    The pit stop was the nail in the coffin for sure, but it only cost 2 seconds. The traffic cost 5 or 6.
    That is why our strategists should be reprimanded. Why let Seb go through all that traffic and then pit right after? When he came out the pits, Hamilton was just 8 secs ahead. Vettel would just be 3 secs behind Hamilton if he didn't have to maneuver over the backmarkers. Even with a botched pit stop, he would end up ahead of Lapdog Bottas and have a chance at pressuring Hamilton and make his old tires work doubly hard. Bottas getting ahead of Vettel meant Lewis could nurse his tires to victory which exactly what happened in the race.

so about the spec3, it didnt look like it helped much on the straights at all for haas, glad ferrari will get this info before they put it in the car

Quote Originally Posted by LivingHitokiri View Post
    He should be penalized for both cased, it was evident as day. If Kimi or SEB did this thy would've gotten Black flag....

FIA is a just a joke.
    100%

It's almost impossible for either Ferrari or Mercedes to overtake each other on a track like this, you need a significant pace advantage to overtake and there isn't much either way.

KR is called rear gunner. Is that better?
    Kimi is not treated like Bottas and his results show that.
    Kimi keeps shooting himself in the foot by qualifying out of position and very poor starts.
    If Kimi improves his starts and qualifying he may be ahead of Seb in WDC

So, Wolf, saying Bottas super wing man today, has pretty much sealed his fate for next 2 years. Lets face it, thats his F1 career done. He will not win WDC while Lewis is there and Seb and Ferrari showing the better package and hope next year.

Kimi, he knows what his job is when need to do it. He has had his time, WDC, and many many wins and poles. Ferrari will let him race, upto a point. But Bottas, i cannt see him, unless Merc and Lewis wrap the WDC WCC with 2 races to go will win a race. Or ever being allowed to race Lewis.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

That is why our strategists should be reprimanded. Why let Seb go through all that traffic and then pit right after? When he came out the pits, Hamilton was just 8 secs ahead. Vettel would just be 3 secs behind Hamilton if he didn't have to maneuver over the backmarkers. Even with a botched pit stop, he would end up ahead of Lapdog Bottas and have a chance at pressuring Hamilton and make his old tires work doubly hard. Bottas getting ahead of Vettel meant Lewis could nurse his tires to victory which exactly what happened in the race.
    I don't know about reprimanded, but there have been some dodgy calls for sure the past 2 races.

Quote Originally Posted by LivingHitokiri View Post

FIA is a just a joke.
    The only way they will penalize him is if it won’t give ferrari an advantage in the WCC. How far back was 6th place to Bottas?
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

What do people think about the Mercedes-Bottas pit stop bluff during the final VSC?

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    so about the spec3, it didnt look like it helped much on the straights at all for haas, glad ferrari will get this info before they put it in the car
    Engine power in tracks like Monaco and Hungaroring means nothing. I believe they only introduced the new spec3 to our customers to test for reliability.

I don't think he is reading this forum.
    You mean all the F1 driver's don't hang on our every post! Jeeesh Ed, you've just deflated my self importance!

Forza Ferrari !
    "You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." - Juan Manuel Fangio

Engine power in tracks like Monaco and Hungaroring means nothing. I believe they only introduced the new spec3 to our customers to test for reliability.
    Definitely a reliability test, which looks good right?

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    So, Wolf, saying Bottas super wing man today, has pretty much sealed his fate for next 2 years. Lets face it, thats his F1 career done. He will not win WDC while Lewis is there and Seb and Ferrari showing the better package and hope next year.

Kimi, he knows what his job is when need to do it. He has had his time, WDC, and many many wins and poles. Ferrari will let him race, upto a point. But Bottas, i cannt see him, unless Merc and Lewis wrap the WDC WCC with 2 races to go will win a race. Or ever being allowed to race Lewis.
    Bottas sealed his fate by his mistakes in Melbourne 18 and China 17. He is not a WDC driver. He knows it and if he was he would not have taken team orders as he has.

these were 2 races we should have won with the fastest car.
    we can talk about the rain, traffic, etc but something will have to change in the second half of the season.
    Will Bottas get a penalty, or is it another case of Finnish International Assistance?

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    The only way they will penalize him is if it won’t give ferrari an advantage in the WCC. How far back was 6th place to Bottas?
    Ha i hear you!

The thing is that they arent having problem to penalize both Kimi and Seb even tho they are way ahead him.

What do people think about the Mercedes-Bottas pit stop bluff during the final VSC?
    They are clearly cheating and their lackeys in the FIA are allowing it.

Quote Originally Posted by abbottcostello View Post
    You mean all the F1 driver's don't hang on our every post! Jeeesh Ed, you've just deflated my self importance!

Yeah, I think we have some good insight, don't you? He should consider it!

they'v done it few times already this year (bluff pitstop)

Quote Originally Posted by abbottcostello View Post

Don't know of them all - perhaps Grosjean does. He'd fit in just fine without anyone noticing anything out of ordinary.
    "Leave the gun. Take the cannoli."